House of Horror

Even better. :blush:

5 Likes
5 Likes

:thinking:Wonder if Sweet tooth was based on Thomas from The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe?
The series look really interesting.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am. Looks pretty sweet.

4 Likes

I refuse to watch the trailer as I already plan on watching it once it airs and I don’t want to be spoiled. Still, if the covers of the book are anything like the comics and the show I am all in!

3 Likes

Never read that one.

3 Likes

I love a good horror anthology book, Wasteland seems like it is going to be another great one with a satirical twist. According to Wikipedia it satirizes American Splendor. Which sounds. Only 18 issues. I hope they publish the whole lot.

4 Likes

I’m so excited to get the opportunity to read it again. I hope you end up liking it.

4 Likes

Well the trailer blew me away so suspect the book is great

5 Likes

they should make a part two

3 Likes

The season will be dropping soon. Hopefully, this does great and we get a second season.

2 Likes

Nice @D4RK5TARZ this is gonna work. Just browsed the reading for a minute & for the 1st X I’m not gonna have to reread everything we’re reading. Right on!!!

1 Like

I told you! :rofl: The upside to horror comics is that they often are off the beaten path. We have a couple of titles coming up that I think you will enjoy.

1 Like

Yes just read my 1st from the library, loved it. Halloween Special 2009’.

1 Like

Hey, @HouseofHorror I have just started a Panel-A-Day topic where we can post one horrific panel each day!

4 Likes

@HouseofHorror I apologize for the delay on the next House of Horror topic. I will be posting this tomorrow night.

2 Likes

No problemo take it easy take it easy…don’t let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy…

2 Likes

I am keeping it creepy and somewhat cheesy though!

3 Likes

No worries. You’ve been busy. Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Atta way

2 Likes