House of Horror

Is this an active book club?

1 Like

“Active” is a strong word…its probably more accurate to say “sometimes resurrected on an irregular basis”

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a no lol

2 Likes

On a serious note, it has been a long while since either of the organizers have posted or hosted a monthly reading

2 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ @LaserPuff are y’all doing good?

1 Like

That’s kind of why I asked. I was looking for a club that covers the magical corner of DC, and after looking through the past readings and character spotlights, this one seemed to fit the bill. But then I saw that the last actual club activity was almost a year ago.

:00_aquaman:

1 Like

Perhaps I should peform a coup…for the sake of the club of course :thinking:

2 Likes

Mutiny you say? Yeah, things didn’t go quite as planned this year. Due to lack of time and planning things haven’t happened. I’ve been thinking about doing alternating runs of different series like Constantine, Swamp Thing or House of Mystery. I love the old house of mystery books but we made a good go of the Vertigo House of Mystery series. If you all are thinking of something you’d like to do I’m all ears.

4 Likes

I have officially joined

3 Likes

Horror has always had a special place in my life and I’ve always found fellow Horror Hounds such as all of you had a special energy and bond

If any of you plan on switching over to Discord, I would to stay in contact. I’m edt6382 (or EDT-97 if the other doesn’t work). Some people are already there and we created our own server. I would love to see as many of you as possible

2 Likes