House of Horror

weird, but awesome lol

5 Likes

Y’ALL! The season of evil is less than two weeks away! How excited is everybody?

5 Likes

If it’s all right with the powers-that-be, I would like to encourage people to come on over to the Archie Horror thread. A good place to discuss the various titles to come out of the imprint over at Archie Comics

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/archie-horror/3374915

5 Likes

4 Likes

October 2023 is finally here! And what better way to celebrate than picking up a truly disturbing story, such as…A Serious House on A Serious Earth

5 Likes

This new October special that just hit the site includes a story featuring Crush and Lobo. It all revolves around this one running joke that I found hilarious

4 Likes

I haven’t read it yet, but I will very soon. :green_heart:

Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun

7 Likes

If this woman doesn’t make u want to be cooler, check your pulse…

4 Likes

Who is that?

3 Likes

Cyndi “5 octaves” Lauper. Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun is a play on Girls “…” by Lauper.

5 Likes

How are all of my fellow ghouls and spirits doing?

4 Likes

@capo-mage Now I have to drop this :see_no_evil: I must!

@EDT I’m doing okay—looking forward to the :ghost: holiday. How are you?

5 Likes

Doing all right. Gonna rewatch Halloween 3 tomorrow and super excited for that

4 Likes

Awesome! I actually just watched that (again) not long ago. :green_heart: Story: So Halloween is pretty much my fave horror franchise (prbly because it was my first), and a friend of mine has only seen one of the newer movies, so we’ve been working our way through them recently. Anyway. :popcorn: Enjoy!

4 Likes

I love the OG Halloween film and John Carpenter in general. But maybe it shouldn’t have become a Michael Myers franchise. They should have gone the anthology route because H3 is awesome

4 Likes

Definitely. The original is still my favorite, hands down. :eyes: They could still eventually do an anthology.

Ps. Here’s this, if any random passers by haven’t seen it—which I doubt in here :laughing: but still!

6 Likes

It’s finally October 31st! Time to put on some spooky masks and have ourselves a grand ol’ time!

Wait, what’s happening with that guy?
200w-4

What the f…? OH NO!
silver-shamrock-bugs

Uuuuhhhh…all right, if any of you have a Silver Shamrock mask, DO NOT WEAR IT!

Since this is my first Halloween with this group, just want to say I love all of you other admirers if the dark and the macabre. This October has been stressful and exhausting for me due to some personal things that unexpectedly popped up. But now that it’s an end, I want to remind myself I still love this time of year.

So pick up a spooky comic, watch a thrilling movie and treat yourself to something delicious. Oh, and before I forget…

tumblr_pg9ps7POjW1x0bvwko6_540

3 Likes

Yes!!! I’ll gladly take the credit if it involves an increase of Ms. Lauper. Doing well @EDT , as I mentioned on another thread to u, I got that upper respiratory virus. But, it’s barely anything now. I had amoxicillin left over from my surgeries. That’s what they are putting most people on for it. So I just started taking 1 per day. Been about 2wks & I just have a little bit of a wheeze when I inhale/ exhale. But as soon as I started on the amoxicillin, my body began improving. Pretty much good to go now. Just goosebumps, and the wheezing. That’s nothing!

4 Likes

Hi capo, glad you ‘re doing better, welcome back!

5 Likes

Ty @MaxR !!! I’m fine :slightly_smiling_face:. Just at the end of that & I never get sick. I have a ton of torn ligaments, tendons all that. But I haven’t had a headache or runny nose or flu or even a cold since I was a kid. My mom is the exact same. But I’ve had a lot of surgeries. They get ya one way or the other lol.
I’m completely fine tho but ty for asking!!!
Hope all is well with u & yours?!!?

5 Likes