House of Horror

hope everyone had a nice holiday

4 Likes

U as wellā€¦.mine was ok. I wonā€™t bring the room down but it was painful. Great time with the family, & a female friend tho?

5 Likes

So the delay lasted a little longer than expected. There was a reason for this. Today is the first of December and after I finish this overtime shift I will be posting the newest topic! Unlike our other topics, this will be a huge month-long deep dive into a series that we have somehow not touched.

(overtime is not nearly as fun as it sounds, especially when there are comics to read and Gotham Knights to play)

4 Likes

@HouseofHorror the newest and last topic for 2022 has been posted. DCember is DCeased!

6 Likes

sorry to hear it was painful, but Iā€™m glad it was still funn

3 Likes

Ty buddy!!! Iā€™m actually doing ok right nowā€¦I think I just outlasted it? Iā€™m hoping it stays that way until my surgery? Plus my niece is coming from Utah today!!! Only saw her once in the last decade.

4 Likes

Yay for your niece coming! Boo for pre-surgery pains.

I hope you and @MaxR are both doing great on this chilly, rainy weekend.

5 Likes

I canā€™t speak for @MaxR but, I also š‘š„š€š‹š‹š˜ hope heā€™s ok tooā€¦? Iā€™m doing good so far & already knocked on wood lol. Ty for the heads up, -& Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t reciprocate & ask how u were doing @MaxR. I actually got called away to take out the trash, then I forgot what I was doing on here haha. Hope u are doing great too btw @D4RK5TARZ ā€¦???

5 Likes

I am on day 6 of working in a row. Almost tempted to pick up overtime tomorrow but I am off Friday and that just seems silly as I wonā€™t get that time and a half pay. But if I did do that I will be working 12 days in a row. So I have been busy. At the end of the night when I usually read comics I am too drained. Outside of that, preparing for my birthday next Sunday, umm, working, playing a little of Gotham knights.

5 Likes

Nice!!! Happy early birthday in case I miss it. I do all of the time. Iā€™m never looking for cake :cake:. I donā€™t even realize when itā€™s on my own tag unless itā€™s my birthday lol. I didnā€™t know what it was the 1st x. I thought it was a glitch haha.

3 Likes

iā€™m doing okay, thanks for asking! sorry for being slow too lol. I donā€™t get online a lot after an accident last year. iā€™m sure everyone can tell I canā€™t type very well right now lol,and Iā€™m slow but Iā€™m getting better
Hope you have a great birthday @D4RK5TARZ and you keep feeling better @capo-mage

3 Likes

You are doing fine and thank you! So I went from working 6 days in a row to now about to have 7 days off in a row! There are a few more steps to get that final day off but I think ev rything is lining up in my favor.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s music to my ears!!! Glad youā€™re doing betterā€¦ Iā€™m actually doing just fine, absolutely unheard of. Never outlasted the pain from 5 infected teeth. Let alone one! Unless it was a root canal, crown, or yank it? Idk it was even possible? Thatā€™s my new record. Last one was like 33 days. Same exact area & infection that I have now. I kept calling them & saying itā€™s not working , -& Iā€™m in unbearable pain? They finally said we canā€™t help u. We gave u 3 different antibiotics already. You need to contact someone else cuz we canā€™t help u. I was likeā€¦wtf? Oddly enough. I got my Covid shot right away. While I was waiting for the required 10 mins, it just stopped. So, whatever was in that vaccine stopped it until now. I thought it was gone? All they had to do was x-ray & they wouldā€™ve seen why I had an infection & how to stop it. But, their programmed now to say- antibiotics & Tylenol works better then a narcotic actuallyā€¦No, it clearly does not. But, the bigger issue is all they had to do was their job. Then I wouldnā€™t have needed anything? Plus, I wouldnā€™t be about to schedule a major surgery. So lucky Iā€™m so nice. I could win a lawsuit so easily at 2 different dental places. But, I just canā€™t het myself to be that ā€œguyā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about. Man. If I had a car & no teeth issues lol. Be perfect time to finally go to that comic shop!!! Plus niece here, then find out Thursday when surgery is? They said the place Iā€™m going to usually gets u in quickly. Then Iā€™ll have to recoverā€¦ughhhā€¦but absolutely will go there. As soon as I can? Might possibly need a scoop? Iā€™ll let u know if/ when I get my car. You know the story behind thatā€¦when we go that is, not to my surgery lol.

3 Likes

Thanks, happy birthday! iā€™m glad youā€™re doing better too @capo-mage thatā€™s crazy the shot made the pain go away when nothing else was working.

3 Likes

Thank you! I have been playing Gotham Knights an only 3 trophies away from platinum!

3 Likes

:eyes: Iā€™m late, @D4RK5TARZ But! :tada: :birthday:

Ps. Glad to hear youā€™re doing better @capo-mage and @MaxR - I wonā€™t write a dissertation on the failings of medical system (even tho I :100: could) Iā€™ll just be happy things are working out :heart: Lets just call it :raised_hands: a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Right with you @Razzzcat !!! Ty @MaxR, mucho graciasā€™.

3 Likes

Thank you @Razzzcat! The past few days have been crazy busy, well to my standards aka I left the house multiple times and even went 2 hours away to see my dad in Columbus area.

I did get The Swamp Thing: Beginning, the TPB collecting Future State: Swamp Thing 1-2 and The Swamp Thing 1-4. That series deserves another read!

Also, my dad and sister both have 3D printers, my sister made me a Batman bust and my dad made me a Batgirl bust. Both look great, now it is up to me to decide if I want to paint them.

3 Likes

Nice bro!!! Let us have a peek if u do?ā€¦.

3 Likes