House of Horror

Never saw that version. The original 90s one was pretty damn good though. Go in over to the thread if you want

3 Likes

Yes it was… I love Laura San Giacomo. I believe I was just at your thread? I do my messages from the bottom up & I’ve been offline for a while. But I definitely read an entire thread about King :crown:. I was like….

2 Likes

Finally started reading Mike Carey’s “Lucifer”. Do y’all consider this Horror Fantasy or Dark Fantasy?

5 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to read this series yet, so I couldn’t tell ya. :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to checking it out though.

4 Likes

I consider it horror personally on that one. That’s just my opinion & I’m around halfway through, which is still quite a bit lol. But, it reads as horror over fantasy to me. Although, that’s a very good question to ask because I could easily see successfully arguing that it is fantasy. I guess dealer’s choice?

5 Likes

Greetings Horror-friends! :house_of_horror: Just wanted to drop this off—curious what you all think! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Curious question - do we have a separate thread to discuss Horror books, something similar to the thread for discussing Horror movies?

3 Likes

Thought this was the thread

4 Likes

So…are we not gonna adress the fact that Frankenstein is an actual character in DC Comics? Like part of the main universe? It’s weird, right?

4 Likes

weird, but awesome lol

5 Likes

Y’ALL! The season of evil is less than two weeks away! How excited is everybody?

5 Likes

If it’s all right with the powers-that-be, I would like to encourage people to come on over to the Archie Horror thread. A good place to discuss the various titles to come out of the imprint over at Archie Comics

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/archie-horror/3374915

5 Likes

4 Likes

October 2023 is finally here! And what better way to celebrate than picking up a truly disturbing story, such as…A Serious House on A Serious Earth

5 Likes

This new October special that just hit the site includes a story featuring Crush and Lobo. It all revolves around this one running joke that I found hilarious

4 Likes

I haven’t read it yet, but I will very soon. :green_heart:

Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun

7 Likes

If this woman doesn’t make u want to be cooler, check your pulse…

4 Likes

Who is that?

3 Likes

Cyndi “5 octaves” Lauper. Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun is a play on Girls “…” by Lauper.

5 Likes

How are all of my fellow ghouls and spirits doing?

4 Likes