House of Horror

To get into the Iceberg Lounge: How To Enter The Iceberg Lounge

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

You are welcome!!!

2 Likes

Hello @HouseofHorror! We have a new selection of books this week. To go along with this month’s theme of TV tie-ins we are featuring “Supernatural Origins”. This mini-series follows the beginning of it all with John Winchester’s decision to become a hunter.

House of Horror 66: Supernatural Origins TV Tie-in - Clubs & Events - DC Community (dcuniverseinfinite.com)

6 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror! We have a brand new topic! Make sure to get under your blankets with a flashlight as you read The Nice House On The Lake!

6 Likes

Hello @HouseofHorror!!! I am excited to debut our brand new House of Horror TV! We will be watching iZombie for our first show!!!

5 Likes

Today is Casandra Peterson’s 73rd birthday!!!

6 Likes

That vampire blood or whatever she has is working for her.

4 Likes

If anyone wants to watch Elvira’s Horror Macabre, there are free episodes on Shout Factory and Tubi!!! I think Tubi even has her 13 Nights of Halloween on there!

4 Likes

Calling all @HouseofHorror members! We have a new topic with a series that is newly completed on DCUI!!!

4 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror! We have 2 brand new topics for your eyeballs!!! Also, as we are officially in October, we are moving to a weekly reading schedule. We don’t have a time line of when to finish reading or watching anything so jump into any of our past topics or current topics whenever you like!

First, we are exploring the world of Task Force Z! This is one of my favorite current ongoing series right now and I have been waiting for issue 6 to land on DCUI. I am really excited about this read-a-long!

Second, we are finishing the first season of iZombie!!! The first House of Horror TV was a lot of fun and I can’t wait to binge-watch the remaining 7 episodes and more importantly discuss those with all of you!

7 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror! We have joined up with WildStorm Universe for the month-long topic Army of Darkness! A new comic topic is coming later today!

2 Likes

@HouseofHorror Sorry to bombard you today. Our newest reading topic is posted! I think @LaserPuff made a great choice as we read Swamp Thing!

5 Likes

Hey, @HouseofHorror we have a few new topics for you!

First up is season 2 of iZombie! We are watching the first 10 episodes!

Second, our reading selection! We are reading Are You Afraid Of Darkseid? and a 4-part Spectre story found in Legends of the DC Universe!

5 Likes

Hey, @HouseofHorror we are reading Lobo/The Demon and a Raven series written by Marv Wolfman!

4 Likes

Lobo & The Demon is awesome!!! I think it’s Hell On Earth, basically positive. Just don’t wannna Google. But there’s a reading order between those 2. They coincide. It does leave a few issues per comic left tho. Those are the ones I just posted pics from (not too long ago) on Just Gorgeous thread. It’s a great read on both either way?!?!

2 Likes

Halloween is tomorrow @HouseofHorror! We have more episodes of iZombie to watch as well as a few vampire comics to read!!!

4 Likes

Happy Halloween!!!

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about!!! Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: buddy!!

2 Likes

Hey, @HouseofHorror a brand new topic has been posted featuring one of the most terrifying characters in the DC Universe, Eclipso!

5 Likes