House of Horror

Sgt Rock vs The Army of the Dead

Dc announced the new 6 issue mini-series written by Bruce Campbell coming September 27.

This combines two of my favorite things zombies and Bruce!

Link

4 Likes

I wonder if this will show up on DCUI as its a crossover with Dynamite. I am hoping it does but my expectations are low.

3 Likes

I hope so!

3 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror I have created a topic in the Iceberg Lounge to talk about horror movies!
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/house-of-horror-movies/3230078

5 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror It is Sunday and that means we have a new topic!!!

4 Likes

@HouseofHorror we are diving into the rich world of Fringe!

6 Likes

Oooh, a WildStorm tie-in to a very solid TV series, neat!

I might just take a gander at this one. :wildstorm_universe:

3 Likes

I meant to link the Wildstorm club and going to fix that now!

3 Likes

I did the same thing with Fringe!!
, I watched (I thought all of it) then it returned & I was like: oh I guess it got more episodes approved. It seemed like forever between when I thought it was over, til the new ones came out? Watched like half of those. Never finished the back half.

1 Like

Oh, you don’t have to. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t gently prodding you to do so, just nerding out about Fringe. :smiling_face:

But…free press is free press, so…:wink:

2 Likes

It says private. how do I get in?

2 Likes

To get into the Iceberg Lounge: How To Enter The Iceberg Lounge

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

You are welcome!!!

2 Likes

Hello @HouseofHorror! We have a new selection of books this week. To go along with this month’s theme of TV tie-ins we are featuring “Supernatural Origins”. This mini-series follows the beginning of it all with John Winchester’s decision to become a hunter.

House of Horror 66: Supernatural Origins TV Tie-in - Clubs & Events - DC Community (dcuniverseinfinite.com)

6 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror! We have a brand new topic! Make sure to get under your blankets with a flashlight as you read The Nice House On The Lake!

6 Likes

Hello @HouseofHorror!!! I am excited to debut our brand new House of Horror TV! We will be watching iZombie for our first show!!!

5 Likes

Today is Casandra Peterson’s 73rd birthday!!!

6 Likes

That vampire blood or whatever she has is working for her.

4 Likes

If anyone wants to watch Elvira’s Horror Macabre, there are free episodes on Shout Factory and Tubi!!! I think Tubi even has her 13 Nights of Halloween on there!

4 Likes