House of Horror

Whoa…The Conjuring is deep. #4 just messed me up in a good way!!!

2 Likes

That is such a great series! The way how everything builds is perfection.

2 Likes

It’s really good you’re right. I can’t wait for more of em….

2 Likes

I apologize. I will be posting the newest topic tomorrow night. As expected, December has been going crazy for me.

For those that are celebrating Hanukkah, Dave Grohl and multi-instrumentalist Greg Kurstin are on night 6 of cover songs from Jewish artists.
Here is a Barry Manilow cover but I highly suggest looking up last year’s songs and all of this year’s songs. (You don’t have to be Jewish to enjoy these songs!)

2 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror the newest HoH has been posted!

5 Likes

The wait is over!!! House of Horror has returned!!!

3 Likes

Glad you’re back!!! I just got back on yesterday after 8 days. Read all of these titles & all the new drops. Completely agree these titles are knocking it out of the park. Nice House On the Lake is another one I’m loving :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:…Also agree that Peacemaker is amazeballs!!! Haha I was just using the word u used, Idk & can’t believe amazeballs doesn’t autocorrect? It’s a real word, even in 2 parts it accepts it. That’s amazeballs!!! Welcome back buddy!!

3 Likes

Looks like James Tynion IV is going to be doing a Sandman comic. It’s going to be focusing on a character named Corinthian a walking nightmare with the artist from Redneck. I’m not familiar with the character but at this point I’ll read just about anything he writes.

6 Likes

House of Horror is celebrating the horror works of Jack Kirby!!!

3 Likes

It’s a shame that The Sandman only goes up to #8 on DCUI, I think the Corinthian shows up in #10.

3 Likes

Hey, @HouseofHorror we have a new topic for the month of March!!! This is our first month-long topic in the name of experimentation!

4 Likes

@HouseofHorror The newest topic has been posted!

4 Likes

@HouseofHorror Our newest topic is posted! Also, there are some big horror titles coming in the near future on DCUI!

5 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror !

We have a brand new topic which brings us to umm… Hell!!!

5 Likes

Scooby-Doo is getting the adult cartoon treatment!

5 Likes

A Scooby show I might like, keen!

SN: We need an animated Scooby Apocalypse TV series.

3 Likes

I saw the announcement a long time ago. It could be fun. Looks pretty gory with the teen’s brains scooped out and all. Hopefully the “controversy” doesn’t overshadow the story.

I wonder if it is going to be episodic stories or if it is going to be more like Mystery Incorporated and be more of an ongoing story.

3 Likes

I think this will fall in line with Harley Quinn: The Animated Series. If it does, the fans of that show like the story and characters and while the immediate conversation might be about something that is outlandish it usually passes.

3 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror DC Book Club is reading Future State: Swamp Thing! This was a great story and the beginning of Ram IV’s epic Swamp Thing run.

6 Likes

Dceased: war of the Undead Gods Comic Trailer. I love this elseworld and I’m super excited that we are getting another series out of it. Looks like we are going to get new gods, green lanterns and Lobo. Should be a good time.

5 Likes