House of Horror

The first comics I have read by Joe Hill were the Hill House books we read in HoH. Needless to say, if I see his name on a comic book I am willing to try it. I couldn’t pass that sale up, especially as the Sandman/L&K books 0-2 were crazy cheap. I believe issue 0 was $0.44 or something crazy like that.

3 Likes

That’s an awesome price nice dig my friend!!!

1 Like

Damn you @D4RK5TARZ! I have the original trades digitally through Humble Bundle, but these ComiXology versions would make it more convenient to read them so I am actually considering repurchasing them. I will for sure get the recent singles I’m missing. Great series. I binge read through them as soon as I started them. If anyone does have them, pick them up now!

3 Likes

I remember that Humble Bundle and kicked myself because I didn’t get it. I couldn’t pass this one up.

3 Likes

@HouseofHorror the newest edition of HoH has been posted! We are returning to Hill House!!!

1 Like

Hey Horror Hounds!!!

The newest @HouseofHorror topic has been posted just in time for Halloween!

2 Likes

Happy Halloween!!!

The last of our Halloween Profiles have been posted:
The Demon
The Spectre

I am watching Dead Silence, a creepy doll movie directed by James Wan (Saw, Aquaman) as I get some comics together to read. I hope everyone has a great Halloween and stays safe.

Also, don’t go egging or TPing any houses. I am worried that a hostess Spectre might deem that kind of thing punishable.

4 Likes

Such hard work on the profiles - thank you and @Razzzcat so much for putting those together! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :jack_o_lantern:

giphy

6 Likes

Thank you! I also have to give credit to @Razzzcat for assisting on these.

5 Likes

Yeah I just came from them & honestly I was going to say ty for doing these. But I realized I did say that on the ones b4 these. But, can’t have enough tys I guess so still, ty & ty @Razzzcat, idk u helped on these but…of course u did- b/c you’re awesome too!!!

4 Likes

Hey Horror Hounds!!!

We have new :books: to read!!!

3 Likes

Hey, Horror Hounds!!!

We got a brand new topic with a new selection of books to read!!!

3 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror the newest HOH has been posted!!!

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Horror Hounds!!!

We have a brand new selection of books to read!!!

3 Likes

Whoa…The Conjuring is deep. #4 just messed me up in a good way!!!

2 Likes

That is such a great series! The way how everything builds is perfection.

2 Likes

It’s really good you’re right. I can’t wait for more of em….

2 Likes

I apologize. I will be posting the newest topic tomorrow night. As expected, December has been going crazy for me.

For those that are celebrating Hanukkah, Dave Grohl and multi-instrumentalist Greg Kurstin are on night 6 of cover songs from Jewish artists.
Here is a Barry Manilow cover but I highly suggest looking up last year’s songs and all of this year’s songs. (You don’t have to be Jewish to enjoy these songs!)

2 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror the newest HoH has been posted!

5 Likes

The wait is over!!! House of Horror has returned!!!

3 Likes