House of Horror TV 1 - iZombie Season 1 Episodes 1-6

It’s an easy show to watch. There’s just a lot of them lol. I just happened upon it b4 this site was up. It came out while it was winding down. I didn’t even know it was a Vertigo title until this site? I was like, wow, nice work Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20!!! I thought him & Santana took that money from “Smooth” & called it retirement. Then Rob came out with this show haha.

3 Likes

Oh, it’s a different Rob Thomas but Rob Thomas the show runner has fun with the singer haha. Just gotta wait for it!

3 Likes

I was making fun of myself b/c I thought that at the time lol. I watched it as it aired from the day they dropped the pilot. I was just saying how I was so clueless & lucky that I thought…well…literally everything I just typed up above lol. That was me telling everyone that I made the mistake u think I’m making now? I think that explains it? I wouldn’t have said anything if I didn’t already know that I was wrong about a ton of things, but, that’s what my post was about haha. I know u understand what I meant, now, if u read it knowing I’m saying the same thing u are? It’ll make perfect sense.

3 Likes

Basically. I meant I thought all of the stuff I posted, was true, until this site came out.

3 Likes

I gotchya. I wasn’t sure about the Rob Thomas part. Yeah, the comic connection wasn’t exactly clear for me when this came out, I mean it was but wasn’t at the same time. I started going to comic shops again right when this series was wrapping up so I might have seen one or two issues on the shelves but it wasn’t on my radar.

3 Likes

Veronica Mara was a fun show- agree this has that vibe. I think Party Down might get the top spot for me tho. :popcorn:

5 Likes

I’m a mega Veronica Mars fan!!! Even loved the movie :popcorn:. That was my 1st exposure to Bell. I’ve loved her ever since…

2 Likes

Yeah. I was so off on everything lol. Idk it was even a comic until this site? I just saw Rob Zombie made a Muenster’s movie starring Elvira!!! On Hulu. Also have that Huluween going on…might check that out? The last time I was on here I was asking u about house of 1,000 corpses, & Rob Zombie. That’s why that seems like it’s out of the blue, if it does? Plus ELVIRA!!! She’s still got it!!

3 Likes

I saw The Munsters and it was a thing that happened. It isn’t horrible but it isn’t great. It was weird seeing Cassandra Peterson as Barbara Carr and not Elvira.

3 Likes