House of Horror 40 - Celebrating 10 Years of The New 52, Part 1: Rotworld Part 1

They’ll probably do omnibuses for those eventually, especially Metal.

2 Likes

I loved it. Crazy the review u gave was almost verbatim (thought-wise) to the review I posted for Leather Wings B TAS episode. Was hoping they’d pick it, but it got passed over. I found out later it was b/c my username was Dago-Mage. So they couldn’t use it b/c, even tho I would only be racially slurring myself- they legally couldn’t say it on the show. I said I felt more sorry for him than being afraid of him. He’s more of a sad story. Trying to do the right thing but (I would say unavoidable, or at the least uncontrollable) circumstances forced him into what he became. I worded it way better than that, in hopes of getting it read. But, those were my main takeaways. They discussed that aspect during the episode & I was like yes!!! For sure that’s a segue for my post!! After they snubbed me (& it was like the 100 plus time in a row when others had like 5-10 already read) I contacted the mods to see why I was 0-100 plus & everyone else was getting on every time. That’s when I found out they wanted to read mine than & a bunch of other times but legally couldn’t. I knew I wasn’t just being paranoid. It was obvious they were going out of their way to skip mine. Tons of times there were only like 2-3 submissions & they’d read the other 2 & not mine lol. I thought they just didn’t like me?

1 Like