Holy Smokes!...That Harley Quinn Teaser Trailer ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

โ€ฆhad me rolling, it looks magnificent!!:heart::heart:

8 Likes

That bit with batman at the end was great! It looks like this show will be pretty funny.

3 Likes

Really looking forward to that show. Big Harley fan. That and Swampthing are the only 2 that have me excited. The others may very well be good, too, but Iโ€™m taking a wait and see on everything else.

4 Likes

Does anyone know is that Kevin Conroy doing the voice of Batman In that clip it sure sounded like him

1 Like

@brigadirfl.28260

Diedrich Bader is doing the voice of Batman. You might remember he did the brave and the bold animated series and also he was on the drew Carey Show back in the day.

6 Likes

It was so fun! I canโ€™t wait for the show! Ivy was great too.

2 Likes

Unlike seeing that first Titans trailer which just made me sad I am immediately on board for this

3 Likes

I was a little unsure when I heard Kaley Cuoco was voicing Harley - but after seeing the trailer I am so on board for this :smiley:

6 Likes

Loved the part at the end when they called batman a buzz kill. Totally Harley

2 Likes

I wish they represented Ivy better, but I do understand it was just a teaser. Still, Iโ€™m definitely excited about it, and Iโ€™m not afraid to get my hopes up for this series.

1 Like

Well, what I mean is, Ivy can be pretty sad and gloomy, but sheโ€™s not an all-around pessimist. It makes sense for the context of the teaser, but I still think they could have done it differently.

1 Like

Iโ€™m really hoping this isnโ€™t the animation and they donโ€™t make her a Deadpool clone. I love Harley. I want Harley

3 Likes

Nah, donโ€™t worry about a Deadpool clone. Ivy and Joker are supporting characters.

1 Like

I was surprised & impressed. Definitely a smart career move for Kaley since Big Bang Theory is ending. I wonder how many seasons the show will get. I definitely giggled after she made the Deadpool Cartoon series failure joke. Iโ€™m now waiting for Ryan Reynolds to respond, lol.

1 Like

I donโ€™t generally like that kind of humor, but I had to laugh when Ivy talked about all DC stuff being dark and gritty.

Also the animation was really good! Canโ€™t wait to see what this becomes

1 Like