Holy...! A Mother Box Discovered in my BACKYARD!

Awesome™:+1:

6 Likes

I love those napkin rings, very creative. If I sat down to a table with them, I’d know I was in a classy establishment. :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

Exactly, I think my dog could have sniffed that out and dug it up. Lol!

7 Likes

Mine came. Woo​:tada:

Tasted great really liked the burger. The fish not a fish fan so fried up the potatoes chunk and made the fish dish without the fish. Tasted pretty good.

Enjoy how the condiments work for Condiment King

Haven’t tried the snacks or made the sufley (butchered that) yet. Saving them for another night. Did tried the chocos though not bad. Like the look and texture not spicy just a weird after taste but not bad.

6 Likes

Dinner is served!

Having the Ocean Trench fish and chips from Aquaman/Atlantis along with a Golden Milk Porter from the Koul Brau Brewery near the Arkham Asylum. The beer even changed colors during the meal thanks to Element X from STAR Labs and Cyborg!

My thanks to my wife, the chef, for making this for me. Delicious and such a cool experience!

7 Likes

Today was the day I took my taste buds on a trip to Central City. We had Big Belly Burgers for lunch and washed them down with an iced latte from Jitters!

Such a cool experience eating all the food from the DC Comics, TV Shows and Movies that I’ve loved over the years and I’m glad I did this. It was a once in a lifetime chance to eat an actual Big Belly Burger from DC Comics itself and drink an actual coffee beverage from Jitters. As I watch ‘The Flash’ I’ll smile every time I see Jitters or Big Belly Burger knowing that I’ve had one of each.

8 Likes

The food looks great! Did you wash out the beer and coffee cans to put on your shelf as keepsakes, or recycle them?

6 Likes

Washed out and kept the cans as souvenirs, yes. Used one Big Belly Burger box but kept the other one unused for posterity.

7 Likes

Everything looks so delicious

6 Likes

Love the thread, congrats on the mother box, make sure you don’t put it besides two others.

6 Likes

Errr… uh well…

DARKSIED IS

4 Likes

Yep that’s why you don’t do it. Too late for you it appears.

4 Likes

So I saw this thread like a week or two ago…my lady has been deployed and we weren’t exactly sure when she was coming home…and this was way too much food for me.

Anyways, we found out this week the definite details. I was worried it was going to be when they stopped selling this, but it wasn’t!

She will be arriving home early this Tuesday morning, and our Mother Box will follow Thursday the 20th.

Thanks @FelixLeiter for posting this…otherwise I’m not sure if we’d have found out about it. I’m super excited to give this a go. Especially as a Flash/coffee fan.

I also enjoyed reading how you all prepared them; probably will stick to exacts the first round for the experience. So excited.

7 Likes

That’s an awesome welcome home gift for her!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Glad you are able to take part in the fun and hope you and your lady enjoy every bite and sip together. :smiley:

:00_aquaman: :00_batman_1989: :00_cyborg: :00_superman1: :00_wonder_woman_1982: :00_justice_league3:

6 Likes

Lucky!

5 Likes

Great thread! All the food pictures and images were

Awesome™

I almost won one of the Funko Legion of Collector’s boxes on the secondary market and now wish I had kept bidding since it ended up selling for far less than I expected, although had I kept bidding, that might not have been the case for either myself or the eventual winner, one reason why I stopped.

It’s a shame companies aren’t making more of these collectible type boxes currently. It was fun seeing all these various things, like the Culture Fly fan boxes, and stuff Ccryptozoic pushes out, and others and I definitely hope some companies bring them back in a year or so.

3 Likes

That is so cool!

1 Like

Geocaching?

2 Likes