Holiday Traditions & Comics

Gearing up for Thanksgiving & read this gem this morning! SO Good! Thanks DCU!

7 Likes

Haven’t really established any recurring traditions yet. I’ll probably read Detective Comics #826 and watch Christmas with the Joker from BTAS sometime around the 25th, though.

2 Likes

Whoa. Got to Go Find! …

1 Like

Christmas with Joker from BTAS is a must! It’s one of the ones that I have on DVD from back in the day… Went all interwebs about a decade ago now. I am having a really hard time understanding that the streaming game has been on for over a decade now… Jeepers! Where did the time go?!

3 Likes

Read all my DC Holiday books and The TPB A DC Christmas. Joy and comfort is my number one christmas special.

1 Like

We could ask Clock King, but I dunno. The guy tends to pontificate.

2 Likes

Well Last Christmas …

Yes thats a pun of the Song , I read The Harley Quinn Christmas Special (New 52) 2014 , and thats now going to be a DC Tradition for future rereads on the Holidays . And “Batman Returns” is just as good as a Christmas movie as Die Hard

2 Likes

I put together a whole list of Christmas related stuff that I try to watch by the big day. Most of it’s DC, but some of it’s not. Christmas with the Joker from BTAS, Comfort and Joy from Justice League, a play-through of Batman: Arkham Origins and a reading of Batman Noel are just some of the returning items. Batman Returns is also a must watch. This year, with DC Universe, the list will grow exponentially.

2 Likes