Historical DC Battle Trivia: Wednesday Team Day 5/19/2021

Welcome one and all to Warworld!

Today is Wednesday and that means Team trivia!

The poll today is who is your favorite Justice League member out of the 7 pictured below.

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Flash
  • Green Lantern
  • Wonder Woman
  • Aquaman
  • Martian Manhunter

0 voters

Rules:

1. First to get the answer correct wins the point
  2. If you feel like your answer is a spoiler blur it out

Questions:

1. In the movie “Flash Point Paradox” (and comic) what two Justice League members are at war with each other?

2. In the New 52 what event brings the Justice League together for the first time?

3. In “Justice League Tower of Babel” what Batman villain uses Batman’s contingency plans against the Justice League?

4. In the story line Identity Crisis what villain is protecting Doctor Light against the Justice League?

5. In the movie “Justice League Dark” besides Batman who else is in the Justice League Dark team? (I’m looking for 6 people excluding Batman)

Sorry for the late start I had a network failover at work that took longer then expected.

You have until Friday evening to answer the questions!

3 Likes
  1. Wonder Woman and Aquaman
  2. Darkseid and his forces invade Earth.
  3. Ra’s Al Ghul
  4. Deathstroke.
  5. Constantine, Zatanna, Etrigan, Deadman, Black Orchid, and Swamp
    Thing.
5 Likes

I might have made the questions this week a little to easy! all 5 correct. Congrats!

4 Likes

Yes, these were easy.

4 Likes

Quick on the draw! Nice job @MatthewHecht. :batparrot:

5 Likes

Dang it…I didn’t even get a chance…

But still…congratulations @MatthewHecht

4 Likes

Yeah I was worried about that. With all the stuff I dealt with at work today I didn’t have as much time to plan out my questions so I went completely off memory and stuff I had seen or read recently.

2 Likes

There is always Friday!

2 Likes

the one break i take from the community!

3 Likes

New 52 binge?

2 Likes

If you take a week break we just know you will come back hearing old news about a Collapser/Hitman movie.

2 Likes

Very nice. Very quick from what I can read. And ditto on your answers.

2 Likes

note to self: no breaks

1 Like

Yeah pretty much I was catching up on some story lines I skipped at first. I never read much Justice League before I normally enjoy the more personal stories.

2 Likes

My favorite was Justice League of America.

3 Likes

I’ll have to check it out I’ve been enjoying catching up on some stories. Currently I’m reading the Hawkman rebirth and some Animal man where his daughter gets powers.

3 Likes