hi!

Hi Harley! You’re badass! Thanks for taking time to stop by. Please indeed do more often!

5 Likes

Hi Harley, just watched today’s DC Daily. Love you and the whole cast, great job! I couldn’t help but notice your credit on Tarantino’s new movie, man I can not wait to see that!
Anyway, I have been a fan of your dad’s for years, and now I am a fan of yours.

5 Likes

Thank you for dropping in on us, @HarleyQuinnSmith! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@harleyquinnsmith Hi Harley just wanted to say you and the rest of the Daily Cast are doing amazing

4 Likes

The DC Daily squad is the best. Hello back Miss Smith

3 Likes

Hello

3 Likes

Dear Harley:

Superman > Batman.

Fight Me! :wink:

5 Likes

@CHRISTOWHIT.7544 Dude you will lose that fight 100% of the time. she has one of the biggest Bat Experts in her corner. walk away slowly LOL. but for reals in my house we are house divide when it comes to the bat of gothem and big blue boy scout

2 Likes

Loving DC daily and this app in general . Keep up the brillant work.

2 Likes

Love DC daily you rock

2 Likes

Love everything you guys at DCU are doing. So glad I signed on for the yearly subscription. Im hook’ed. Keep on, keep’n on.

2 Likes

Hi Harley Quinn Smith! Loving DC Daily and DC Universe!

1 Like

Love the cast, keep it up

1 Like

Hi Harley

1 Like

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Hey, Harley! Love all you guys. I watch every episode of DC Daily. There is a broad spectrum of opinions and ideas to keep us entertained. Love hearing what everyone has to say. The Halloween episode was the best. It was hilarious. Keep up the good work. Any interest in writing comics? If so, which characters do you think you might have a really good idea for?

1 Like

Man I keep missing these. I keep vampire hours due to my insomnia, but even tho it’s probably too little too late Hi Harley. Love that you’re a fan of my chemical romance & I love that u get emotional over comics. That’s a true comic fan.

2 Likes

I love DC Daily. I watch it regularly. Haven’t missed an episode yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s up HarleyQuinnSmith
Lovin’ this DC Universe!!!
I’m in heaven right now!!!

1 Like

To be clear I didn’t mean I keep missing DC daily episodes. I meant I keep missing the threads the cast is posting on while their posting.

1 Like