Welcome to DC Universe!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the League.

Welcome

Welcome im REALLY late but still welcome

1 Like

Hello!

1 Like

Hey what’s up. Those are some of my daughter’s favorite characters so I’m constantly reading up on them lol. I try to pick out raven stories bc she’s probably my favorite out of them. Currently reading the raven mini series by wolfman.

1 Like

Hi, welcome.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

My name is kimada I’m New to the dc universe and I’m trying to figure out how all this works. I’m on a 7day free trial right now but plan on joining permanently! I live in Cols,Oh. I’ve recently just started to get onto the DC universe but I’ve always liked the show’s since I was a kid watching the “Super Friends” every Saturday morning and the adventures of Superman after. I came home from school! I never really read any of the comics but I remember seeing one a long time ago about Batman and Superman discovered that Batman was originally from Krypton and lost his powers from being exposed to a rare type of kryptonite and i think that they were related! That’s all that I can remember. I’m going to start reading the comics and see what all I’ve been missing out on!

5 Likes

Welcome, @kimadadarnel.60012! It’s great to have you :smile:

We love learning more about our new members, especially the really important stuff, like, “do you allow pineapple on your pizza?” If you want to try out some more of our forum features, you can share a bit about yourself with us over in the Roll Call topic!

Or just hang out and have fun :slight_smile: It’s a great place to kick back. And if you have any questions, there’s usually one of our @Moderators available to help out. Hope to see you around!

1 Like

Welcome!! Always great to see new faces on here, and hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Welcome @kimadadarnel.60012! DCU is great and I’m sure you’ll meet a lot of great people here.

2 Likes

It’s great to have you here, @kimadadarnel.60012! I hope you enjoy it here, and if you need any help figuring it all out, we’re happy to help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!