Hi ima new member!

HEY EVEYONE I AM NEW HERE just to let yall know I tagged all of my favorite characters!

15 Likes

Hey there hi there @hklopop11! Welcome to the boards :slight_smile: Iā€™m Applejack, one of the moderators here. There are tons of awesome people here, Iā€™m so excited for you to dive in and meet them. We have lots of threads every day that talk about whatā€™s new, the history of DC, and everything in between.

I have a little shpeel of info I like to give new members, hang tight!

This here is an FAQ thread you can refer to if you have any questions about how the forums operate:

And these are some great threads to get your feet wet:

ā€œIntroduce Yourself!ā€

ā€œWhat Are You Currently Reading?ā€ https://yourdcu.com/read
'Show Off Your DC Shrine!"
https://yourdcu.com/shrine

If you ever have any questions donā€™t be afraid to ask! Lots of folks around here are happy to help.

7 Likes

Welcome @hklolpop11!

I love that you tagged your favorite characters - those are some of my favorites too. I look forward to interacting with you in the community. Again, welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

To quote Dory: ā€œWell hi!ā€

To quote John Oliver: ā€œWelcome, welcome, welcome!ā€

You have found bar none the par excellence place to be a DC fan and nerd out about the greatest pop culture mythology of the the last eighty four years.

We hope you enjoy your stay =)

4 Likes

Hello and welcome.

3 Likes

Yahoyhoy enjoy this place is rad. Good folks, tons of good comics shows and movies, and lots of good times. Enjoy

4 Likes

Hello and welcome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello, and welcome! Iā€™m also new here! I hope you have as much fun as Iā€™m having on here. Lots of cool people to interact with, and of course all the great DC content on the app. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the boardsā€¦ thatā€™s a helluva team you got there.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Welcome guysā€‹:grin::wave:

2 Likes

welcome to the comics of the detective we all welcome you with open arms enjoy all the content bud also you should watch titans to get ready for doom patrol next fridayšŸ˜

2 Likes

Welcome, welcome. Have you seen the clip for the new Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy animated series thatā€™s coming to DCU this fall?

1 Like

Welcome. Just donā€™t mess with the Redhood or else I will bring out my crowbar. Have fun!

2 Likes

Hi, hello. Welcome!

1 Like

Hello, Welcome to DC Universe! :smiley:

1 Like

@hklolpop11
Hello, hello! Welcome to the party! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome hklolpop11ā€¦ love Power Girl too (even when she was an Atlantienā€¦ or as we call itā€¦ the dark time) and this app has made me love Harley Quinn.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the welcomes!

1 Like