Hey, remember when Lex Luthor had hair?

i’m curious. i know it’s just comics, but how did Lex manage to get his hair back?

1 Like

He had hair in his first appearance. He was given hair again temporarily after the Crisis. Then his clone body (which he used to evade death, posing as his own son) had hair in the early 90s.

4 Likes

oooooh… so it was a clone. makes much more sense. i was confused, i thought his clone was actually him.

2 Likes

Here’s a fun article from when BvsS came out in regards to Eisenberg’s long locks.

5 Likes

In a sense, it was actually him, just with a new body to house his brain. He merely pretended to be someone else. Eventually, the clone body began to deteriorate, and he lost his hair again.

3 Likes

Oh, and the clone was Australian. That’s not super important to point out, but now you know.

5 Likes

Its funny, the original reason why he hated superma was because he lost his hair, It’s hallarious

6 Likes

Yep. I loved that idea of that’s were his sense of loathing for Superman came from. I don’t think that reasoning ever came up when they were adults.

3 Likes

Becaue it can seem stupid once you think about it

3 Likes

Just because you’re one of the smartest men on earth, doesn’t mean you can’t be petty.

4 Likes

Amen to that.

3 Likes