Hey everyone was wondering what was your opinion about Aquaman

Hey everyone was wondering how you like Aquaman I thought it was really good

2 Likes

I really enjoyed it. I feel DC’s strength is the solo films. The best DCEU films to date have been (in my opinion) Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Man of Steel. Focus on building a great story with a great world and the rest will come. But I thought the cast did a great job, Atlantis was awesome and the action sequences were phenomenal. Next up, Shazam! And I can’t wait!

1 Like

Seen it twice already

1 Like

Saw it 4 times. I can’t get enough of it.

1 Like

I really enjoy it, I love the special effect, storyline and the music. :smiley:

Love this CGI, music is great. Acting is 7.5/10. Some bad dialogue. Overall good movie 8.1/10

I loved Aquaman! Its my second favorite movie of last year. Great stuff.

What was your fav film of the year? I think mine is Greenbook

1 Like

“Won’t You Be My Neighbor”. It was brilliant, fun, moving, and insightful.

4 Likes

The worst thing I’d say about the movie is that there are times where the dialogue felt woody and awkward. Outside of that, it was a solid adventure plot with Great characters and some spectacular spectacle.

@Vroom

Cool, I still haven’t seen that on yet. I remember watching his show when I was younger

1 Like

I really enjoyed Aquaman. I have already pre-ordered on 3-D Blu-ray

Is there a release date yet or is that a “Pre-order now, the date will be released at a later point.” deals?

I have to go to eBay for the 3-D Blu-ray, I won’t get it until June or Maybe late April

What I ordered was a steelbook with 4K, 3-D Blu-ray, and regular Blu-ray

Ah. So, there’s no release date available right now then I gather? I might buy it on digital.

*Correction
Official release date for Aquaman DVD April 30th

Estimated ship date for 3-D Blu-Ray:
May 15th

On account 3-D not being as popular in the States

Interesting. Thanks!

Yup, you have to buy these 3-D Blu-ray’s out of the UK now

One more reason I’m glad I wasn’t into 3D when I did buy Blu-rays. That is a hassle sadly, for those that want them though.