Heroes in Crisis predictions.

Hey everyone figured we could start the comic talk off right with everyone weighing in on who they think and who they don’t want to see die in Heroes in Crisis.

Personally I want Roy (Arsenal) to survive as I think the character is the most relatable and has amazing story potential that has yet to be tapped so with the in mind I’m saying that…
Kyle (Green Lantern) is the one the dies and hoping that’s the way it goes down
What about everyone else?

I think there’s another thread for this already.

I think you’re right, unfortunately. Kyle is absolutely my favorite Lantern and Hero overall, but of the shared list of folks who might die, he’s definitely the most excited expendable. Especially since our sector has another 5 to choose from, where each sector should only have 2.

*expendable

Honestly we all know that Harley won’t die, and Kyle is probably most expendable. Nightwing also has to live because batman would go ape-@&!$ and start using guns and killing people again

Isn’t Kyle teaming up with the titans?

My two picks for characters that are going to die are Roy & Kyle, which sucks because they’re two of my favorites. I definitely agree that Kyle is expendable rn, & shoving him into titans issue 30 just feels like they’re trying to give him some exposure before HIC.

Wait… Kyle is becoming a Titan?

I dont really find Roy or Kyle that interesting so I hope they get killed off. But they’ll probably get resurrected sooner or later whoever dies, so it doesn’t really matter.

I think if Kyle does bite it, it won’t be at the beginning, if only just so King can do some fallout with whay he did with Kyle in The Omega Men.

All signs point to Roy.

I really don’t want Roy to die because he is a really good dude and I’m gonna cry. Also Red Hood will go berserk. I really want Jason in on the Heroes in Crisis title if Roy dies (which he probably will)

I really don’t want Roy to die because he is a really good dude and I’m gonna cry. Also Red Hood will go berserk. I really want Jason in on the Heroes in Crisis title if Roy dies (which he probably will)

I’m ok with Kyle biting the big one…

Roy Harper is a goner, I don’t think they kill Kyle, maybe Ray Palmer because he’s kinda expendable but will still be impactful

Honestly… does any character really stay dead?