Hero To Villain

Who is one hero you tho k would be better as a villain?

I pick Aquaman. With his control over water and sea life he could do real damage. Not to mention he can take hits from a Kryptonian. I know we kinda saw him as a villain in Flashpoint, but I’d like to see him go completely evil.

1 Like

Guy Gardener would be really interesting, He already has the personality who could mock any hero. Plus, he could have a red lantern ring.

1 Like

Damian Wayne. His anger would be great for a villain

2 Likes

I could see raven losing control being interesting. She is so powerful it would be interesting to see what would be done to stop her.

2 Likes

My boy Orion he has apocalyptic blood and him and darkseid would do some damage as well

2 Likes

DON’T give DD ideas!

1 Like

Guy Gardner and Damian Wayne for sure!

1 Like

Technically, Guy already was when he was a Red Lantern. Granted he wasn’t a full on murderbot RL but he wasn’t on the side of the angels either.

Booster Gold could be intriguing as a villain. “I was the greatest hero you’ve never heard of. Now I am become the greatest villain you WILL hear about!”

3 Likes

Damien Wayne

I agree that Damien Wayne is no hero, as he is. Why he is not already considered a villain, I do not understand.

Granted, I have only seen this twerp a few times so far, and the first time I had no idea who he was, but those few times were enough for me. He is clearly no hero.

MACJR

Lois Lane…enough of the lady in the shadow of superman…bad lois would rock supes world…and have Jon in the middle

2 Likes

Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

@Behemoth.Ravenlord, or start out as a somewhat hero, become a villain, and age into becoming a great hero.

So many ways life can go, and bring twists and changes that come flying into your face, changing your reality every which way. Time does not always bring good, nor does it always bring bad. Life, at least for some of us, really is like a roller coaster ride.

MACJR

Dr Fate. He’s ambiguous but still generally thought of as a hero I believe? He’s a Lord of Order, he believes in absolute control and submission to authority. Like anyone who lives under the rule of a super controlling government, watching our personal freedoms disappear steadily, I’ve always found that pretty scary.

1 Like

Hitman