Help with "my" comics

Hey all, thanks for taking the time to even look at this. I am wondering if there is an easier way to add comics to a personal reading list? The layout is so different between my android tablet and my desktop that I struggle adding books to download to read offline. Heck, I struggle to even find where to go to begin to do it half the time :rofl:
I see that getting around all the TV/Movie stuff pretty straight forward. I have no problem finding what I need when I want a specific thing or even finding new things to watch but with the comics … yeah, for me it is a different thing
Any chance of getting a header or a link (that is standard through all platforms) with something like “My Comics” or any other term that can be used for creating reading lists, adding and removing comics from your download section and seeing what comics are new this week? Again, I struggle to find most of these things and once I do, it is totally different on my tablet.
If anyone here knows of a better way for me to do this, please let me know, but as it stands right now, this minute, on my at my desktop, I can’t find where my downloaded comics are to edit out the ones I read last night on my tablet.
:laughing:
Thanks for any help. Off now to once again try to find where my downloads are! :thinking:
Perry

EDIT - Okay, I found a “MY DC” option … I think I got it now. Thanks again!!!
EDIT 2 - Okay, no, that isn’t what I was looking for. Hahaha, It helped, but no. What I was asking about, what I would like to see … or be helped with to show me how to get to it :slight_smile: is something along the lines of what is under the Community part of the site. When you are on the main page and click your idon or name, you get a MY DC option, but it isn’t as … helpful as the one that the Community has.
I mean, when you click on the Community tab and THEN click on your icon and then name, you get all kinds of options, a full set of options including a place to see you latest activity (which is the only way I found my way back here, haha) Summary, messages, drafts, users, notifications, all kinds of stuff. But when I click “MY DC” even after going to the “Comic Book” section, I am limited in my options. It is really clustered.
Now I am new, so I am aware there is a learning curve and that is why I am here asking for help :), but I still, even after going over it again, don’t see a good way, on my desktop, to add comics to a download to read offline. There is a comic history and a Video history (which tells me this is not Comic Book dedicated (so it didn’t matter if I hit Comic Books first) and sure I can make a list, but nothing there that is again, “my comics” specific where I can add titles, etc.
Now I am aware this seems like I am complaining, and I guess technically I am, hahaha, but I don’t mean to be rude or a pain, but it just seems like there should be an easier way.
Maybe I am just to used to other sites, but I don’t think that is the issue. Again, being new doesn’t help and I am now just being grumpy so I will stop, hahaha, but please, yes, if you know of a better way to add/edit downloadable stuff on my desktop for offline reading, please let me know.
Thanks again guys!!!
Perry

1 Like

Good deal. Just recently, the Downloads tab had been moved from the Library section to having its own tab within My DC.

1 Like

Thanks Keylimetyrant,
I just looked again and I don’t see it. Are you on a desktop/laptop … or using windows I should say …? because I am looking now and yeah … hahaha, I see nothing!
Okay, I just ran upstairs and grabbed my tablet pant, pant, pant Hahaha
Yes, I do see on my tablet, under MY DC there is a “Comic Downloads” tab so thanks.
However, there is nothing like that on the Desktop (or Windows maybe) to be found.
So … can I suggest that be added ?
Thanks again!

1 Like

Sure thing. I’m always using my Android based phone for access. I have yet to download by way of laptop. But if you’ve got it under control, that’s what matters. Hit those panels!