Help This Make Sense

We have all seen it on page or screen. Something we can’t understand or explain. Well, hopefully, this is the place you can drop off your problem and somebody will be able to explain it.

Today I present to you how can Nightwing swing through Gotham on the way to a police station. You could say @Icon-Jeff he has done that more times than I can count, but how can he do it with Victor Zsasz under arm as in Forever Evil #1 page 9.

4 Likes

I always figured that’s what all the blimps in Gotham were for. Anchoring points for grappling guns.

6 Likes

My issue isn’t with the grappling hook, it’s with Nightwing carrying a full grown man in one arm and supporting both him and Victor Zsasz with one arm

4 Likes

:thinking:You’ve got a good point there, especially since he’s not Spider-Man, that would be really impossible. I think it’s just all for fun in the comic for the artist and writer.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Maybe he has some Bat antigravity discs to lessen Victor’s weight? :rofl:

4 Likes

:thinking:

6 Likes

For some reason I can hear Adam West saying, “Deploy the Bat-Antigravity Discs!”

6 Likes

For some reason, I’m picturing the Adam West Batman getting said Bat-Anti-gravity Discs from Mister Miracle in the best-darn '70s Batman TV movie we never got to see.

3 Likes

That would have been cool!

3 Likes

For the same reason a lot of weird stuff happens in comics – because it looks cool.

6 Likes

Very true, very true

2 Likes