Help Elect the DCUI President!

Don’t forget to add:

-“Employee of the Night” at Burrito Bucket

5 Likes

The only marriage I’m aware of takes place within another area of the multiverse.

:laughing:

5 Likes

Yes! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I second this vote

6 Likes

8 Likes

I am sorry that I forgot to mention some more information.

1. A character can only be said once due to this not being the final vote.

I hope I’m not being pushy or anything. I feel really bad I forgot to mention this rule.

6 Likes

Babs’ Giant Eyes see the future clearly

6 Likes

Yes they do @msgtv! :smiley:

8 Likes

A little surprised you didn’t suggest Wonder Woman. Nonetheless happy to see you here.

5 Likes

Ra’s al Ghul

Ra’s has years/centuries experience leading a large organization. He is financially independent so he can fund his own campaign. He is dedicated to the environment so he will be focused on green solutions.

Independently wealthy. Utilizes his vast fortune to finance and further his goals. Incredibly intelligent. A brilliant strategist. Master martial artist. Allied with a host of expert warriors under his command.

Ra’s is the leader of the League of Assassins, a group that seeks to cleanse the world of corruption and achieve perfect environmental balance.

Utilizing the regenerative powers of the Lazarus Pit, Ra’s al Ghul can heal himself from any injury and has often been resurrected from death itself. His exact age is unknown, but he has been around for hundreds of years, giving him an immeasurable amount of knowledge and resources.

PS Does have to be a natural born US citizen?

6 Likes

Calvin Ellis

And so after a time came the last son of lost Krypton–to the planet Earth! Adopted by a poor but kindly couple, the seed of Krypton took root in fertile alien soil, and grew tall and strong and proud. Now, disguised as United States President Calvin Ellis, Kalel of Krypton fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, liberty and equality as… SUPERMAN Quote2.png

Created by Grant Morrison.

Has experience as a President.

Is not Batman.

9 Likes

is that val-zod? he’s my favorite superman

4 Likes

Val Zod is the Superman of Earth 2, Calvin Ellis is the Superman of Earth 23

6 Likes

Wally West for President of the DCIU! He’s seen it all, done it all–and even lost it all. But he has never given up. He has the courage of his convictions and will refuse to lose any race where decency, respect, compassion–and most of all–family is concerned.

7 Likes

:frowning:I didn’t see this yesterday, guess I’m too late to nominate The Penguin. :penguin_starehqtas:

5 Likes

Vote Kite Man, hell yeah, lol, but seriously the one person in the DC Universe that has the respect of most of the world that should be president is Superman, and if not being born on Earth is a factor than Green Arrow. He has been mayor after all.

7 Likes

Not at all! Submissions end in 6 days.

6 Likes

Great, Thankyou.:grinning::penguin: :penguin_smirkhqtas:

Penguin For President, He’s a man with many hats and Umbrellas! :grinning::penguin::tophat::open_umbrella:

7 Likes

he definitely would have a fashion statement

6 Likes

I’m eager for a female president, so Babs has my vote, 100%!

Who would her VP be? Dick Grayson? Someone from the Burnside days?

7 Likes