Hello, M'Gann~

Was working through my S2 rewatch (better late than never?) when I stumbled across a photo that reminded me of M’Gann. Decided to use it for some drawing practice, and here we are.

Now FINALLY moving on to watch S3~

Ref: On my way | Lohne, Poses, Women

9 Likes

Nice likeness!

3 Likes

Looks great! Gosh I miss green red head M’gann. :frowning: Don’t care for the new look.

3 Likes

Nicely done

3 Likes

Thanks, all!

And yeah, @fansumtheory.16165 :frowning: I’ve mostly been avoiding pics and vids so I wouldn’t be spoiled, but I saw a few images of her bald and white?? That’s going to take some getting used to!

3 Likes

Good work

2 Likes

Looks awesome

2 Likes

I miss the old M’Gann, too. But at the same time, I get that she’s now team leader and one of the team elders who has matured And accepted her own true nature and her own self identity. But, yeah, I agree with @fansumtheory.16165 and @CynicalPink. I just wonder what Conner Kent thinks of the new look (although he didn’t mind her as Black Canary way back when). And yes love the drawing!

2 Likes

@Aristarchus94.72134 Thanks! And I’m about 6 episodes into S3, and knowing the reason behind the change, I get why she’s taking on a shape more natural to her real form (I’m happy she’s come to accept herself more!). But, yeah… the green and red is classic, so it’s hard to let go. :slight_smile: Conner is obviously way more open to change than the fans, haha.

1 Like