Height Chart: How Tall Are You Compared To Your Favorite DC Characters?

I mean… I knew I was short. I didn’t think I was the same height as The Penguin. :frowning:

5 Likes

he’s a short king :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Haha! Was not expecting that response but I love it.

2 Likes

The average height for an American woman is 5’4". If you are 5’6", then you are above average.

2 Likes

Huh. I will take that win. Most of my life I have been called short but it is usually men that are around 6 foot.

3 Likes

I’m 5’ 7 1/2" so my fave Dick Grayson is only 2.5 inches taller than me

3 Likes

The average height for a man is 5’9" (American), but most people add two inches.

4 Likes

Really? 5’9"? I can see people adding a couple inches though.

2 Likes

I still don’t know how to feel about being the same height as Hawkgirl. I mean, there’s nothing wrong with that of course, but I noticed that there was a trend among the badass ladies of DC, they are typically taller than 5’4, but hey, it’s a neat change of pace :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I also find it really hard to believe that the Joker is taller than Batman… just… wut?

2 Likes

Yes that is the average height for a man.

2 Likes

Clocking in at 5’3.5 here, right between Cassandra Sandsmark and Hawkgirl. Looks like we’re twins, @Barrys.Better.Half! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m two feet and five inches shorter than Batman

3 Likes

Technically between Barry Allen and Wonder Woman, at 5’11’’.75. Martian Manhunter’s alter ego should’ve been a basket ball player :joy:. Lol, stop fighting crime and go get my rebounds :rofl: :basketball:

2 Likes

I am now picturing him as a 6’7" pointguard.

2 Likes

I’m Aquaman/Hawkman height.

It’s weird to think of Joker being 3 inches taller than Batman. Batman needing to look up to stare him in the eyes feels off.

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as a coincidence… :eye:

2 Likes

I sometimes wear bat-stilts.

2 Likes

it could be worse, I’m smaller than penguin

3 Likes

2 Likes

I am not muscular enough.

1 Like