Hbo Max or DCU Should Make a Live Action Injustice series

It’d be awesome.

1 Like

Hell yeah! I would have really liked to see that Zack Snyder JL movie that was supposed to be inspired by Injustice.

2 Likes

…but a series would be a much better format for this story. It would be expensive for sure

1 Like

I really don’t want to see an evil Superman in a movie or tv show. I liked the comic as an elseworld tale; was a fun read. However I don’t want that to be the mainstream idea of Superman. I won’t complain if they do it, and I’ll give it a chance, but it is not what I want as a Superman fan.

2 Likes

I think an animated Injustice movie would be pretty rad. Frankly, it’s a surprise that we don’t have one yet.

As for an Injustice TV show, I’d prefer to see the resources go towards other projects.

1 Like

Although evil Supes is something I can’t look away from and would probably watch, I really prefer him to be the hopeful, good, inspirational Supes that I’m a big fan of.

1 Like

You guys should watch the Boys. It reminds me of Injustice

I like Injustice as a dark multiverse story. I think evil supes is so out of character. I know I’ll get hate for this comment.

Lois doesn’t make Superman human. He already is. Superman may have been born on Krypton but he’s human to his core. He believes that God made majority of people are good. I don’t know I’m a Christian. Last time I checked Superman is too. I know that automatically makes me the devil because majority of the world’s atheist but I believe Superman would never kill. It goes against everything he believes in. I will probably get banned for this. I’m ok with that.

1 Like