HBO Max Digital Comic (2020-)

Their TCM library is huge! I’ve been watching a lot of their Studio Ghibli movies.

4 Likes

@nu52 Thanks for clarifying. I might give them a read in a bit.

2 Likes

The Ghibli movies are my next focus after I wittle some more of the TCM stuff down.

2 Likes

I’ve only seen 3 Ghibli movies so far, but wow! The art is stunning.

For TCM, I’ve watched Victim and am going to go through the James Dean movies.

I’m just all over the place with Looney Tunes, CN, DC, and HBO. I just want to watch everything on there :joy:

3 Likes

Please watch Infinity Train, @nu52! If you haven’t already.

And what’s your favorite Ghibli movie?

2 Likes

Okay! I hadn’t heard of Infinity Train until I was scrolling through the catalogue. I’ll go add it to my list.

My favorite Ghibli movie is Grave of the Fireflies, but it’s the only one not on HBO Max. It’s on Hulu. I’ve only seen 3 other ones and I think maybe right now, I would say The Wind Rises.

2 Likes

GOTF is incredibly sad but it’s also my favorite. Of the rest that’s on HBO Max I would say mine is either Nausicaa or Spirited Away.

And yes, Infinity Train is amazing, I think you’ll enjoy it :smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t watch those yet! I’m looking forward to them now. I still have to watch Totoro. It looks really cute.

2 Likes

Are they ?

3 Likes

Yup! Click the link in the original post and it takes you right to the comics on DC Universe.

2 Likes

They are a short fun little read.

3 Likes

read em earlier. not bad for ad comics. the powers were interesting and I enjoyed the characters. like I said earlier here, I’m a sucker for elastic characters and I enjoyed Olivia’s the most. with HBO max itself, I’ve been enjoying it, mostly watching looney tunes and Tom and Jerry.

1 Like

Awesomesauce

2 Likes

I don’t understand.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! This thread is about three new ad comics promoting HBO max you can read on the app, and you can find them using the link in the top post, if you have more questions just ask.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome!

Like, @SuperBlueGrodd said, these are new comics that introduce new superheroes to promote HBO Max. You can read them on DC Universe or pretty much anywhere that you get digital comics.

1 Like

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/book/-/aa365590-4707-414a-8005-5dd09688d853

2 Likes

Strange that they don’t appear on the New to Read section of Comics.

2 Likes

Yup. Very strange. They aren’t on the New to Read section or the front page and they didn’t get a shoutout (unless I missed it) in the News section.

2 Likes

HBO Max is looking for paid Summer Interns. If you’re a student and good with TikTok, you might want to check this out.

1 Like