Hawkman on the Rampage

11 Likes

He is the best.

4 Likes

He’s the most underutilized character on their roster.

3 Likes

This is really impressive, I love it! (At first I read the title as “Hawkman on the Range”, and thought I was about to see Cowboy Hawkman.)

5 Likes

then he has a Baby Ruth…

5 Likes

That is Nighthawk.

3 Likes

I remember that commercial! :rofl:
Thanks for sharing it and making my day @CaptainYesterday.

3 Likes

I’ll admit, I also did this.

This is amazing, @JLBarnes_Dadpants! I love the perspective and pose too. Very nice work. :00_hawkman:

4 Likes

Sorry @JLBarnes_Dadpants, I didn’t give you immediate props. I came across this thread by happenstance. I didn’t realize it was fan art. I thought you were posting a panel from a book. I’m very impressed, It looks FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work, you could be headed for a career in comics.

4 Likes

I wish that was a viable career path. :joy:. Alas, I’m a public high school teacher and my little shop on RedBubble is perhaps the only money I’ll ever make off my art - but thank you for the kind words. :grin::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Very awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

I respect your profession. I’m a proponent of Education! I have an English degree, and of course, teaching is what everyone expects me to do, but I have no patience for kids. There are plenty of “Rags to Riches” tales of folks who went from your situation to the big leagues. Stephen King started as a High School Teacher.

PS: Are you an Art teacher? If you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

Just like discordia said, many great people have come from humble beginnings. Don’t let that get you down and make sure you’re always shooting for your dreams. I don’t want to sound naively optimistic or preachy, but you owe it to yourself to continue to strive for what you want - if you at least tried but failed at the end, you can say you tried eh? Best wishes to you :slight_smile:

Oh, and nice Hawkman! I love the expression on his face >:D

1 Like

No - English and Social Studies. I just sell my art on RedBubble. That’s all the money there is in it. XD

1 Like