Have you guys noticed how nice these chats are?

Sadly, those that love the funnybooks generally only take their anger/andor/stupud out on the ones makin the funnybooks

Unfortunately for me. I’ve had antagonizing remarks made towards me while addressing a mod directly, by someone I wasn’t even speaking too. I’m a big boy & didn’t flag it. I believe my kindness has been mistaken for weakness, due to my dislike of confrontation. However, I’m far from helpless, & many a man has made the mistake of seeing my kindness as weakness & physically realizing they made a huge mistake within seconds of pushing too far too many times. Not a threat, just the perfect post to unload my displeasure w/o disobeying the rules of the thread. So thank u for creating this post & allowing me to vent.

1 Like

Man I love this community I’ve seen a couple posts of folks looking like the might get into it, then it’s usually followed by a agree to disagree. We are all people under the same yellow sun. Love you all!! I’m off to work😫. Read something it’s good for you!!!

4 Likes

@RoberrDeeBeero hey what up?

Yes it’s one of the things I really like about this app for the most part everyone is good people!

4 Likes

It’s definitely a welcome surprise, because I’ve been in older official DC communities and they…definitely weren’t this cordial.

2 Likes

@supercooldckid.
Wazzzzup

2 Likes

Back to positivity, all issues are resolved, & I’m back to agreeing they are all nice.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear it, @Dj! ^ ^

2 Likes