Have you guys noticed how nice these chats are?

The meanest comment I’ve seen is something like “I strongly disagree, but I see what you’re saying”

22 Likes

I concur. Once in a very rare while, the occassional Baby Ruth in the pool comes along, but 99.99% of everyone here is civil, polite, and can agree to disagree when they see things differently. It’s refreshing to see people online getting along with each other.

14 Likes

By far the most welcoming forums I have come across. People disagree but nothing petty. Besides I love taking comics with someone that disagrees with me. The “who would win in a fight” conversations are only fun when there is a disagreement.

8 Likes

Yeah this a great community. Hopefully it only improves to the point of becoming a sort of comic book Facebook. Friend requests, direct messages and notifications when someone replies to a thread you created or like would go a long to making that happen.

8 Likes

I believe DC Comics Reddit is still a notch above in terms of community. Ask any help on reddit and you will get a very descriptive answer. Most are very knowledge on DC.

4 Likes

That is the beauty with these smaller communities. Hopefully once this expands more, the communities still stay like this

5 Likes

You guys all make this community an awesome place to be! ^ ^

7 Likes

have seen worse then THAT. But will admit these forums are remarkably well behaved compared to a lot. One of the best things about DCU.

5 Likes

It ain’t rainbows and sunshine like that but it’s definetly better than the first two months

7 Likes

reads TX’s post and is then reminded of the song “Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows” by Lesley Gore

3 Likes

Yes, I love how nice and open everyone is, I just love the dc community.

3 Likes

This community is definitely nice AND more fun than others I’ve been on.

4 Likes

Does anything happen if you dont have cash in your itunes or you just cant watch anything until you pay the service after the trial?

It’s definitely a lovely community to interact with! I love seeing all the different opinions without inflammatory statements. ~Huge thank you to everyone that makes this community so welcoming and friendly~

5 Likes

So happy to have everyone as a major part of the DCU family!

7 Likes

I just want to point out that you’re all idiots and you should be ashamed for being born.

So, take that! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@harley.333, do you need a hug? :wink::hugs:

11 Likes

Always

3 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

its because all the fans on here are exteremely nice people and never rude the only rude ones on here are the trolls but still a great app with fantastic people and amazing mods

2 Likes