Have We Met?

a) It’s Mxyzptlk
b) Yes, in Superman and Batman: World’s Funnest

1 Like

Oh, and again, LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham has over 10,000 different possible combinations of characters, including the two of them. No specific dialogue, but Bat-Mite often talks to the player, who can be any of 180+ characters including Mxyzptlk, and Mxyzptlk talks to the player at least once, who can be Bat-Mite.

1 Like

Again, both can be teamed-up by the player in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, or LEGO DC Super-Villains, with no specific dialogue,

1 Like

In LEGO DC Super-Villains, Red Robin is a playable character, while Constantine is a playable DLC character. No specific dialogue interactions there, but I don’t know if they’ve met anywhere else.

1 Like

LEGO is always going to be a simple connector, but most characters in the LEGO games don’t really have any meaningful interactions. For the purposes of this thread I’m sticking to written content, as opposed to player-generated content.

3 Likes

So… Have Tim Drake and John Constantine ever met outside of player-generated content?

1 Like

Martha Kent and Granny Goodness

Jor-El and Jonathan Kent

1 Like

Phantom Lady and Phantom Girl

2 Likes

David Zavimbe and Luke Fox

2 Likes

Hello @HubCityQuestion,
Have Swamp thing ever met Killer Croc?:grinning:

2 Likes

Not quite. They were both in attendance at the funeral for Hal Jordan in 1996’s Green Lantern #81, but didn’t interact with each other.

4 Likes

Nope.

In Action Comics #500, Jonathan Kent meets Jor-El in the afterlife. They don’t get along well. Also, in Elliot Maggin’s Superman novel The Last Son of Krypton, a hologram of Jor-El first appeals to Albert Einstein to raise Kal-El as his own. Einstein instead redirects Jor-El to the Kents. Most significantly, though, is Season 3 of TV’s Smallville.

4 Likes

You would think so, but no! Not even the 21st century Phantom Girl in The Terrifics. They’ve just been in different eras (and often universes) this whole time.

4 Likes

Hasn’t happened. Luke showed up right after David retired from superheroics. They haven’t had the occasion.

3 Likes

Oh, absolutely. Check out Batman #521-522, where Croc is beckoned to the swamp as a “fellow swamp thing.”

5 Likes

Joker’s Number One Guy (Bob) and Lex’s idiot minion (Otis)?

4 Likes

Nope. Bob the Goon has never appeared outside of the Batman movie and its direct adaptations.

4 Likes

If Batman '89 and Superman '78 ever do a crossover…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thankyou so much @HubCityQuestion, I was thinking of the swampy stuff on what they have like crocodiles, that’s when I was wondering if both Croc and Swamp Thing ever met, I’m looking forward to reading the comics.:grinning:

3 Likes