Have We Met?

Queries over on “Ask the Question” about Beppo, the super-monkey, got me wondering if he’s ever appeared with Titano, or Detective Chimp? And just what the heck, is that little long-tailed, mischief maker up to these days? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Beppo and Titano yes

here’s the Super Pets as the All-Star Squadron

a Beppo/ Detective Chimp meeting will most likely happen in the Super Pets movie and/or video game tie in

2 Likes

You’d think so, but the cast seems to be mostly Krypto, a heavily redesigned Ace, and a bunch of original characters.

1 Like

Thanks again, Cap. In all honesty I was expecting another turn down the Scooby-Doo highway of team-ups. Since I tend to think main-stream continuity with my queries, this “Family Adventures” series was likewise unknown to me.

1 Like

Sparked by an inquiry elsewhere, I am now curious as to the unlikely meeting of Jim Craddock, the Gentleman Ghost, with the spirit of Keith Everet, aka the Grim “Gay” Ghost? If so, I can’t imagine they’d have much in common, beyond them being dead, of course.

2 Likes

The answer is, once again, Scooby-Doo Team-Up. Check the all-ghost issues #25-26!

2 Likes

I was going to tack this on to another query elsewhere. But it seems more applicable here. So, has the Spectre encountered all those ghostly apparitions who inhabit the DCU? Or, are there some he has yet to meet?

And, before it slips my mind again, when did Catwoman first meet Talia al Ghul?

1 Like

Let me be the first to wish you Happy New Year (at least on this thread). And begin a new year of inquiry. I’ve been on a Steve Ditko kick for a few days now. And that got me to wondering about his original Hawk & Dove. As Don and Hank Hall, they became the human avatars of the Lords of Order & Chaos. Dr. Fate is also answerable to those higher powers, I believe. As such, did the three of them ever come together, at the behest of those Lords for any reason? If not, that might make a great untold story!

2 Likes

I think it was the “Lazarus Affair” in Batman #332-335 back in 1981

As far as Hawk & Dove are concerned, remember the whole Lords of Chaos and Order part of their origin was added in 1989. But Geoff Johns used the connection for the JSA series. To avoid spoilers, see JSA #46 for a connection among the three.

3 Likes

Thanks Cap, and Happy New Year!

2 Likes

There are an ever growing number of doors to the unknown within the DCU. Behind them are answers (if not always truths) sought by seekers like yourself. Query good sir, has the Question ever encountered the Phantom Stranger behind one, as yet?

1 Like

This was an ongoing arc throughout the New 52 era between 2012 and 2016. In the rebooted continuity, The Question was branded one of the “Trinity of Sin,” alongside Pandora, and The Phantom Stranger, for a crime and a past which was never confirmed or explained by writer Geoff Johns. After popping up in the fringes of events such as Trinity War and Forever Evil, the trio eventually had their own “Trinity of Sin” series. It lasted six issues and explained nothing.

3 Likes

Answers, but not always truths. Thank you, sir!

3 Likes

If I can go back to the al Ghul family for a moment, has Ra’s ever met (or faced off against) Katana? If so, I’d sure like to know where and when!

2 Likes

Absolutely. In 2019’s Batman and the Outsiders, Batman’s team spends the entire run against the machinations of Ra’s al Ghul. In this iteration, that team includes Batman, Duke Thomas, Cassandra Cain, Black Lightning, Katana, and- later- Lady Shiva.

3 Likes

Has David Zavimbe ever met Luke Fox (Have I already asked this? Sorry if so)

1 Like

Nope!

2 Likes

well that was fast lol.

1 Like

What about Terry McGinnis and Tim Fox?

1 Like

I’ve answered this before! I couldn’t say if it was for you, or someone else, though. David pretty much disappeared the moment Luke showed up.

2 Likes