Have We Met?

I checked and it IS on DCUI

5 Likes

“Extra-Long”, too! Now I have to read it!

2 Likes

Scary darkness themed villains who have faced The Hawks: Eclipso and Shadow Thief.

2 Likes

Long (the dragon from Batwing)
Batman

1 Like

Check out the climax of Geoff Johns’ “Rogue War” in The Flash #224, where Thawne and Zolomon team up on Wally West and Bart Allen.

3 Likes

You’ll want to read James Robinson’s Justice League of America #54-59, “Eclipso Rising.” As part of Eclipso’s plan to control darkness, Shadow-Thief, The Shade, Nightshade, and other shadow-based metahumans both new and obscure are drafted into Eclipso’s service.

3 Likes

Sorry, but Long has only ever appeared in Batwing #10-11.

2 Likes

Steel theme

Commander Steel and John Henry Irons.

2 Likes

have Constantine and Tim drake ever met

2 Likes

On Earth-23, Hank Heywood and John Henry Irons are both members of President Calvin Ellis’s White House Staff (as is Sarge Steel).

4 Likes

Also, in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and LEGO DC Super-Villains, you can play as one while a CPU of the other follows you around, or do multiplayer with one character as each. In the former game, Darkseid is only available with DLC. In the latter game, there are two Darkseid boss fights in which Barbara can be played. But there’s no dialogue between the two.

1 Like

Again, Robin (Tim Drake) and an unnamed White Lantern who looks a lot like Kyle can be played simultaneously in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, but no specific dialogue

2 Likes

a) It’s Mxyzptlk
b) Yes, in Superman and Batman: World’s Funnest

1 Like

Oh, and again, LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham has over 10,000 different possible combinations of characters, including the two of them. No specific dialogue, but Bat-Mite often talks to the player, who can be any of 180+ characters including Mxyzptlk, and Mxyzptlk talks to the player at least once, who can be Bat-Mite.

1 Like

Again, both can be teamed-up by the player in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, or LEGO DC Super-Villains, with no specific dialogue,

1 Like

In LEGO DC Super-Villains, Red Robin is a playable character, while Constantine is a playable DLC character. No specific dialogue interactions there, but I don’t know if they’ve met anywhere else.

1 Like

LEGO is always going to be a simple connector, but most characters in the LEGO games don’t really have any meaningful interactions. For the purposes of this thread I’m sticking to written content, as opposed to player-generated content.

3 Likes

So… Have Tim Drake and John Constantine ever met outside of player-generated content?

1 Like

Martha Kent and Granny Goodness

Jor-El and Jonathan Kent

1 Like

Phantom Lady and Phantom Girl

2 Likes