Have a Suggestion For DC Shop Items? Let Us Know!

Greetings, Citizens of the DC Universe! :dc:

Earlier this year, we launched our very own DC Shop, and we got to work filling it with wearables from your favorites heroes and villains. But with such a vast array of possibilities, we want to know exactly what you would like to see in the DC Shop!

We may not be able to create every item requested, but your suggestions can help us steer this mighty ship in the direction of your dreams. So please, let us know what swag or items you’d like to rock to show off your DC pride in the comments below! :point_down:

11 Likes

Toys Toys, TOYS!!!

12 Likes

I’d really love to see trades/graphic novels most of all, along with other types of collectibles like statues, Funko Pop!s, pins, etc. Ultimately it would just be great to move further away from all the apparel. Not that it shouldn’t be in the Shop at all, but I just feel like that makes up the vast majority of available items, and it’d be nice to see some actual diversity in the types of products available

13 Likes

Maybe some statues, pops, or games (boards,card,video). Just to name some stuff.

11 Likes

I second the physical graphic novels and comic book idea. It doesn’t have to be exclusive to DCU but maybe some options that show the range of comiccs that are on this site.

I like apparel but I already have so much clothes that I shouldn’t buy anymore. :laughing:

Pins would be cool too.

10 Likes

Superman The Animated Series toys, statues, blanket and shirts, Same with Batman The Animated Series please!:grinning:

8 Likes

Same here.

10 Likes

As others have pointed out, selling trades and graphic novels would be a good idea. Personally, I would be interested in seeing accessory-type stuff, like bottle openers, throw blankets, etc. I know lots of people like pins, but it would be really awesome to see patches get sold on the shop as well, maybe with the option of adding Velcro backing.

12 Likes

I’d love to see poster size prints from some of our favorite artists.
Example: Stjepan Sejic and the covers from his Harley Quinn cover art. Also, a King Shark Plush stuffed collectible from Harley Quinn, The Animated Series. I’ve given up on anything wearable. Your big and tall isn’t big enough or I’m not small enough.

8 Likes

I would love to see hats…specifically baseball caps

5 Likes

I’d just like to see more Nightwing merchandise. Doesn’t matter what it is.

4 Likes

I would love a bat family belt buckle collection. Or a justice league belt buckle collection.

6 Likes

fashion!

Screenshot_2021-07-09_23-37-14 9b50f840593aaf9e8c977b995bfabc6e

signage!

oh, stickers are hot, right? and a low cost, low investment product to produce and stock? stickers!

6 Likes

You can’t watch a Warner Bros. movie without a Warner Bros. ball cap.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh yes

3 Likes

I would buy an Ambush Bug, Plastic Man, Stephanie Brown, Stargirl, or Zatanna hoodie.

3 Likes

DC Comics/Universe related Blu-Ray and DVD releases.

6 Likes

Something else that came to mind for the DC Shop would be to have a sort of custom print t shirt function. A customer could go pick out shirt size and color, and then browse through a selection of officially licensed logos and designs (like what you would find in the DC Style Guide) and pick out what they wanted on the shirt.

I’m not sure if this would make sense from a logistical perspective, but I thought I’d toss the idea out there.

6 Likes

Ooh sounds like a very interesting idea, @Batman0803! Thanks :smiley:

4 Likes

I’d love to see more statues, particularly of more obscure characters. For instance, say… The Question?

9 Likes