Harper Row Aka Bluebird Was Almost in Injustice 2 Video Game!

harper row was almost in injustice 2. she even had concept art drawn (see below) but the character was ultimately scrapped!! im disappointed by that!! shes a really underrated character!!!

10 Likes

Fun fact, @Frostbite30! I didn’t know that was a potential option for the game. I really enjoyed Batman The New 52 and their introduction of Harper. She has a cool look, a deep backstory, and a strong will to fight with the Batfamily. I agree, she’s underrated and I’d love to see more of her and Duke Thomas. What are your favorite Bluebird storylines?

3 Likes

Batman eternal and Batman and Robin eternal

2 Likes

Fellow Bluebird fan. Like the post @Frostbite30 & recommendations @KeyFamily I also loved Harper in Court of Owls & City of Owls. Batman Eternal is probably the most involvement in a storyline for her tho, plus it’s great imho. I’m sure u read the other 2 but if not, imho there great. You know I’m a crossover, maxi-series, longer the better oriented reader. Those aren’t bad tho length wise.

1 Like

Tbh I never heard of her but she look cool,what book did she appear in (I’m guessing a Batman book) and is she a hero, villain, or anti hero

She’s a hero and a member of the batfam. She is most prominent in Batman eternal and Batman and Robin eternal but has shown up in other batmsn comics too

1 Like

Thanks

Based on the fact she was almost in Injustice 2, I wouldn’t be all that surprised if she showed up for the inevitable Injustice 3

1 Like