Harley's Dream

I was doodling in my sketchbook (and consuming copious amounts of Batman: TAS) and felt like drawing Harley’s idea of what her relationship with Joker was like, rather than what it was actually like. Mostly this was an excuse to practice drawing heads and using a brush to ink. I hope y’all enjoy!

18 Likes

Wow that’s amazing.
Very awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

I love how you drew the Joker with practically the same facial expression he always has, but you managed to make it looked innocent rather than sinister.

4 Likes

Thank you! Yeah, that was my goal. To have him smiling, but not in a psycho-murder-clown type of way.

4 Likes

Beautiful. They make a wonderful couple.

4 Likes

This is really cool! I like this charming smile from joker

5 Likes

That’s amazing. I could imagine that in any version in any Batman movie, video game, and TV show. I could imagine Jared Leto Joker and Margot Robbie Harley Quinn having this awesome moment and I can maybe think of that one part in Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, when the Joker (who is a mutated cobra) and Harley Quinn (who is a mutated hyena) were kissing and loving each other, even some French kissing, which is definitely my dream with my girlfriend, which Michelangelo, one of the turtles, thought it was weird and gross, I thought it was awesome.

3 Likes

Super cool!

3 Likes

That was very much awesome. Well done indeed…

2 Likes

I love your work. The style is almost like Harleen and I love Stephen Cejieck’s work.( I hope I spelled the name right . Eastern European name’s get kinda tough to write and pronounce :grimacing:. )

4 Likes

@K.Bookwyrm, this is amazing! I love how you drew their facial expressions and I think it perfectly conveys your goal of having this be Harley’s fantasy rather than her reality - you managed to make Joker look almost charming. :joker_smilehqtas:

1 Like

Amazing! :clap:t3:

2 Likes