Harley's Crew

:diamonds:Hey there. Are you impetuous? Do you like mischief? Do you like Psychology and baseball bats? Does stuff just tend to mysteriously break when you’re around? Maybe you have a “thing” for rhymes, roller skates and redheads? If so, nice ta meet ya! This might be the club for you!

:diamonds: We like new people, so we’re always looking for new crew members! If you’re interested in joining click this little link right :arrow_right: HERE to find out more! All club events and news will be posted below or you can click this: #harleys-crew to come find us.

48 Likes

Join us for our first event! :partying_face: All are welcome!

:diamonds: Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey Watch-Along

:diamonds: Harley Quinn: The Animated Series Discussion

On-going activities - stop by anytime!

:diamonds: Dr. Quinn’s Music & Art Therapy

:diamonds: Harley Quinn Trivia Game

:diamonds: Collectibles Thread

:diamonds: Harleen Book Discussion

:diamonds: HQAS: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour & Legion of Bats

:diamonds: The Suicide Squad

:diamonds: Harley Quinn series discussion

:rose: Poison Ivy series discussion

:harleyquinn_hqas: (And don’t forget your baseball bats, mallets or fun-guns) :boom:

20 Likes

Gee willickers, I was sold at “things mysteriously breaking”, but “redheads” just sealed the deal!

slam-clicks the Join button

13 Likes

psssst @Vroom @Lincolnfan78 and everyone else!! :wave:

Ps. Here’s some news we’re excited to share! :eyes:

15 Likes

Your Welcome @Razzzcat!:slightly_smiling_face: I’m looking
Forward to see what the Harley club will hold in the future. :harley_eyebrowhqtas:

11 Likes

This is my club if I’ve ever seen one

15 Likes

Yay! Comics, Harley, rad tunes, fellow redhead enthusiasts…truly, this is THE place to be!

walks up to the bar

I sure could go for a Dr. Pepper, neat.

12 Likes

Congrats on making it official! Looking forward to taking part. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Love. this. club.

17 Likes

Congrats on the club!

HQ HQ HQ

13 Likes

Thank yoooou! :hugs: @nu52 @Jay_Kay @DC89

12 Likes

This club being official needs some epic music, I feel like. If y’all don’t mind cranking up your speakers to 11:

All congrats to @Razzzcat for making this a reality! :hugs:

11 Likes

I just realized… the people that I’ve been talking to on here practically every day, literally all of them are a members of this amazing club… I guess this makes me a cool kid, cause everyone else here is cool :sunglasses:. @Razzzcat, @Vroom, @TheKateKane, @Remember5NovEveyHammond, @Mae, @DC89, @Hiraeth, @hashtag-goodtobejo (who is also one of the club owners), and SO MANY OTHER COOL PEOPLE! Seriously, check this club out if you love Harley just like we do! :diamonds::black_heart:

12 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd

12 Likes

@capo-mage and @CynicalPink- super cool crew here I’m thinkin’ you might dig bein’ a part of. :grinning: :+1: :wink:

15 Likes

@Razzzcat, @Vroom, @TheKateKane, @Remember5NovEveyHammond, @Mae, @DC89, @Hiraeth, @hashtag-goodtobejo (who is also one of the club owners)

I’m right and I should say it :heart:

13 Likes

a.

8 Likes

:open_mouth: A harley group was made?

-heads to enroll-

ps: ty!

11 Likes

Yes @CynicalPink, and…

:red_circle: :white_circle: :black_circle: :grinning:

11 Likes

11 Likes