Harley's Crew

:diamonds:Hey @Harleys-Crew!
Hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend—got some new reading for ya for September! :books: Fresh outta the oven!

Issue 2 of HQAS: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour has also arrived! :tada:

A thread for :that_black_label_life: Suicide Squad: Get Joker! 2 for anyone reading it. :green_heart:

And don’t forget :harleys_crew: Movie Night next Monday 9/13! :harley_delicioushqtas: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :riddlerhqtas: :catwoman_hv_2: :batman_hv_2: :superman: :joker_hv_1: :popcorn: :green_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you :pray: I am old now.

Thanks!

asdfghjkl

8 Likes

You’re welcome. I hope you had a swell birthday.

Even in the world of the Adam West Batman, I bet Bob still gets shot by Joker, especially if Romero’s Mistah J. is in charge.

CRJ blows Bob away

CRJ: “Ooh, hoo-hoo! How perfectly delicious! Now I’m my own #1!”

7 Likes

𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 @DC89!!!

Hope you have the best adventures possible!!!

6 Likes

🅷:a::parking::parking:🆈 :b:🅸🆁🆃🅷🅳:a:🆈 @iJest!!!

Sorry, been offline for 2 weeks. That 2nd picture I screen grabbed from u a long time ago. Still one of my favorites. Hope it was all u wished for & than some!!!

7 Likes

Thank you @capo-mage! :smiley: :hugs:

5 Likes

U bet!!! I thought I already told u but that must’ve been an anniversary? I was offline the last 2 weeks so just catching up. Still haven’t made it thru my messages yet. Hope it was a great one, u deserve it!!! :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:.

5 Likes

Sorry, looks like I missed some cool birthday peeps!! :hugs:

Hope yours was a happy and wonderful bee-day, lovely @DC89 and incredible @iJest! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I’m sorry I missed out on the birthday celebrations but Belated Happy Birthday wishes to @DC89 and to @iJest.

5 Likes

I am reading Batman and Harley Quinn: Last Call, a Best Buy exclusive that came with the Batman and Harley Quinn movie.

The book is worth tracking down, even if it is small and it features a scene with Clayface doing his Poison Ivy impression.

7 Likes

That’s in our library, and after flipping through it, thanks to inspiration from your photo :slight_smile:, I just might read it now.

6 Likes

That looks to have additional “chapters” that aren’t in the book! The book only has 4 stories and they are quick reads.

6 Likes

Yeah, those Best Buy books aren’t always complete.

It reminds me of how, in November of 2006, their exclusive edition of the Superman Returns: Two-Disc Special Edition DVD had an excerpted edition of DK’s Superman: The Ultimate Guide to The Man of Steel book.

Those books are still fun pack-ins, though.

SN: Speaking of Best Buy-exclusive pack-ins, I really liked the DC Direct-made figurines their DVDs/Blu-rays from the DC Universe Animated Original Movie line came with. The Catwoman figurine that came with Batman: Year One was nice.

6 Likes

I have the Nightwing figure that came with Judas Contract.

On a side note, Alfred sings Blind Melon’s No Rain at karaoke!!!

7 Likes

Howdy y’all. It’s the Phoenix again. I hope everyone is doing well and just wanted to let you guys know if you ever need anything or need someone to talk to feel free to text me on discord ThePhoenix#3646! Hope everyone is doing well and never forget there is always someone out there that cares for you!

7 Likes

Happy B-Day Harley girl! :smiley: :birthday:

Yayyyy! :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :0_harley_quinn: :harleyquinn_hqas: :harleybathqtas: :harley_hv_3:

Like Prince said: “Somebody holla if you wanna’ party!”

Thx for posting the reminder @Jay_Kay! :smiley:

6 Likes

Oh, and here’s something cool – some initial character designs for Harley in The Suicide Squad.

6 Likes

Harls’ best live action look OAT. :star_struck: :00_harley_quinn:

8 Likes

Agreed. Its also the most underutilized, sadly.

I’m hoping she’ll wear it for a full movie, whenever we next meet with Harley in live-action.

6 Likes

Good morning y’all! Here’s some encouragement today. You are loved by more people than you know and all of you are fantastic people! Have a fantastic day!

8 Likes