Harley's Crew

I’ve been good. I made it to college and have been busy with college work tbh. It’s been fun though

7 Likes

I agree about Lavi… I was also thinking Megan Fox, perhaps? She even has the green eyes…

5 Likes

@ThulrVO- Fox is a solid choice, plus she’s got the action film experience from the Transformers franchise, but I’m really digging Lavi for the part. She’s got the whole gorgeous exotic look thing happening for her, a Selina trademark. :+1:

4 Likes

Woo-Hoo! :smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

4 Likes

You repeatedly read my mind @ejdias.95910 :full_moon_with_face: :harleys_crew: We absolutely ARE! :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :0_poison_ivy_tas: :poisonivy_hqas: :green_heart:

Maybe there will even be a Frank! :raised_hands:

Agree she’s a good choice. :thinking: I believe I know her from Agent Carter.

7 Likes

That’s great news @The_phoenix2192! :hugs: :tada: Congratulations! Busy happens, but that’s okay. We’ll be here. :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: Don’t be a stranger! :diamonds::black_heart: And good luck. :muscle: You’re gonna do great!

Ps. @Hiraeth :chipmunk: :cat2: :green_heart: :full_moon_with_face:

8 Likes

YES. :frank_cu_hqtas: :frank_grinhqtas: :frankhqtas:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind Megan Fox for the role – she’s got the look and seeing some of her more recent stuff I think she can pull the role off. Plus it would be nice to see her get a big role and some recognition after finding out just how she was screwed over back in the day from the Michael Bays of the industry.

My only thing against casting her is that if this is to take place in the DCEU with the older Batman played by Ben Affleck, Fox might be a little too young.

It’s funny, I remember around the time when people were really up in arms and trying to get Amber Heard fired from Mera after all her personal life drama, there were some people campaigning for Fox to pick up the role, which I think she could pull off too.

6 Likes

Kitty! And a tuxey to boot! Tuxeys are The Best.

tosses some nuts over yonder to shoo away the squirrel, then pets the kitty, which begins to purr

Anyone (besides Sheldon Cooper, of course) want to engage in a Soft Kitty sing-along?

7 Likes

:diamonds:Hey @Harleys-Crew! Our next movie night is up—full of mystery & mayhem—hope to see ya there! :popcorn: :tv:

NEXT: If anyone is reading Suicide Squad: Get Joker! (Aka: a bit of a :that_black_label_life: Black Label Harley and/or Jason Todd fix), we have a thread for Book 1 right :point_down: this way. :point_down:

(I’ll have a separate thread for Book 2 next week along w/ some other :diamonds:Things and Stuff™!)

And HAPPY FRIDAY! :tada: Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! Have fun—stay safe. :boom: :harleys_crew: :green_heart: See ya soon.

13 Likes

I’ll pass on Suicide Squad: Get Joker, but a Hush WAL, featuring the animated adaptation of my all-time favorite modern Batman story (which turns 20 next year! Can you believe it?), one which made me a gigantic Jim Lee fan for life?

****. YEAH. Let’s do this thing!
:raised_hands:t2:

SN: Am I the only movie geek that thinks of Get Carter when they see “Get Joker”? I would hope I’m not. :nerd_face:

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

7 Likes

It’s pretty good so far! We’ll see how Book 2 goes next week to know for sure, but I look forward to seeing you at HUSH! :superman_hv_3: I’ll just be over here watering my plants until then…:wink: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Regarding Suicide Squad: Get Joker, don’t. tempt. me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My regular pull list is already big, to say nothing of my DCUI “pull list” (which is gigantomismoic in scale) as well.

I’m re-reading New Suicide Squad which featured Joker’s Daughter (yeah, I know, no relation), so that counts, yeah? Bueller?

Idea Time, Ace! :point_up:t2: :face_with_monocle:

I’ll read Suicide Squad: Get Joker if you read Superman vs. Lobo. One Black Label mini for another, yeah? As Thomas “Neo” Anderson said to Agent Smith before giving him the finger, “Wow, that sounds like a pretty good deal.” :nerd_face:

Moving on, what kind of grub you feedin’ the plants? Got any roses about? I love to smell the roses.

7 Likes

Thanks! I’ll try not to be a stranger lol. I’ve tried to be more involved in things so there’s that

7 Likes

LOL! Shorty is fine! A guy at work calls me Tiny and some of my friends call me similar nicknames, so I’m used to it. :laughing:

This is SO CUTE!!! :heart_eyes::chipmunk::green_heart::cat2:

7 Likes

Nah, I wouldn’t call you “Shorty”.

Unless you called me “Tally”, but let’s be honest, that’d be awkward.

I’d just call you “H”, because of your Harley fandom and because of your avatar (I want to say that’s Clay Mann art, but I can’t put my figurative finger on who it’s by, offhand).

6 Likes

Fry? :eyes:

Ah, Man. My self imposed “no new titles until I make a dent in my bottomless reading list” is really NOT working out :joy:

Whenever you have time is better than not at all, @The_phoenix2192. Always glad to see ya even if it’s a quick hello. :purple_heart: :harleys_crew: :hugs:

7 Likes

tenor

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY @iJest!! :hugs:
:birthday: :green_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart: :tada:

And a dance :joker_hv_1:

9 Likes

Cam (also Captain John Harriman in Star Trek: Generations) is great, but this is more my speed:

Mia Sara (aka Sloane, and the first live-action Harley Quinn) as seen in Legend:

:black_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :heart:

SN: My spirit Ferris Bueller character is a mash-up of Ferris and Cam. I’m a wily, rascally sort like Ferris, but I can also be quiet and sensitive like Cam.

I never tell people to give up, but…yeah, just give up on that. :laughing:

In 3+ decades of comic reading, the idea of “Nothing new until I’m 100% caught up.” has never flown for me. Trimming back my pull list? Works all the time. That’s a goal I can achieve and stick to for months on end.

Not reading anything that’s new (or new to me, at least) until I’m 100% caught up? Noooope! :joy:

Also, it’s @iJest’s birthday (or was)? Well, Happy Birthday, you fine folk, you!
:partying_face: :champagne: :gift: :birthday:

Enjoy this li’l oldy but goody from Kenner:

5 Likes