Harley's Crew

It’s funny, I remember all those characters but not the episode and I can totally see how she would be the inspiration for Harley Quinn…small world. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

:boom: :00_harlivy:

6 Likes

That’s crazy, but you can sort of see the influence. Thanks for sharing this @iJest.

7 Likes

Yeah! It’s also on the screen in the background in BoP movie- I believe in renee’s room?

9 Likes

Cute! I didn’t know that.

5 Likes

I’m slowly making my way back around the community and I just wanna thank @Razzzcat for always being so welcoming—you’re the best Razzz! :pleading_face: :green_heart:

Also, a comic series for the animated series?! Be still my heart… :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

More incoming @TheGirlWonder12! :green_heart:

7 Likes

@gwynerso @iJest Great little detail, for sure! (I may or may not have dorked out on it in the theater, lol) Anyway, gwynerso is right—Its w/ Renee toward the end. Points for Margot Robbie for Harley-History! :face_with_monocle: :harleys_crew:

Ps. This was in my YouTube today…

12 Likes

Just gonna leave this right there….

11 Likes

“because it didn’t fit with the character’s brand”

:woman_facepalming:

7 Likes

I guess his “brand” is being a bad partner and lover. On an adult show. :expressionless: Poor Selina. :facepalm_catwoman:

9 Likes

But it’s okay to violently maim if not kill peeps.

:cobb_squad:

8 Likes

Right?? :roll_eyes: So dumb. It’s not a kids show either, so I don’t know why THIS is the place they’ll draw a line in the sand. Join us HERE if you want to talk about it. :harleys_crew: :facepalm_catwoman:

But as I said, I guess now we all know why this happened:

10 Likes

Dedicated to Bruce:

7 Likes

LOL POINTS FOR @Mae!! I :purple_heart: this song! :dancer:t2: Such a good album, too. Ty! :hugs:

8 Likes

There’s a Lil Kim song that comes to mind. Maybe that better explained WHY they were doing what they were doing (Batman/Catwoman) Just a suggestion.

6 Likes

Which one?

6 Likes

Here’s another thing :coffee: :open_book: :00_suicide_squad1:

AND!! :point_up: Come check this out, if ya get a chance!

7 Likes

“Not Tonight”,

4 Likes

Ooh, thanks @ejdias.95910. Totally listening to it now. :dancer:t2: :notes:

5 Likes