Harley's Crew

I love it when shows do this :grin:

9 Likes

@Harleys-Crew peeps! It has come down to this! Do you want to see more Harley (silly question, I know)? Well, then this is what you’ve been waiting for!

16 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. :blush:

10 Likes

i may or may not have chosen robins…

10 Likes

Wait - I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HARLEY AND THE ROBINS?! WHICH MY HUSBANDO IS IN?!?

Eye-

10 Likes

:eyes:

10 Likes

Whoa that got my interest!:flushed:

9 Likes

Another Crew alert! We have a Harley sighting on new Pride merch that just dropped!

8 Likes

i have a joke why do we tell actors to break a leg because every play has a cast.

10 Likes

Lol

8 Likes

:laughing:

7 Likes

What’s The

7 Likes

Oop never mind u added the punchline so now I look crazy haha. HaHa on the joke to I’ve actually never heard that one & u made me laugh ty…

6 Likes

I’ve been searching for the board for HQs 1st solo series. I searched under all I could think of. I read to #32 which I think is correct. I won’t spoil since it’s not even the correct thread. But I absolutely love it & the references & laughs don’t fail to surprise again. This was one of my favorite lol panels. Cops throw a flash grenade & Harley stops & makes a shadow puppet. Got me good…

9 Likes

One of my most fave scenes from Batman And Harley Quinn here (Dick’s hand gestures when they’re talking to Booster up in the Watchtower along with Harls being all like ‘whatevs’ while she’s reapplying is :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

8 Likes

I’m not a tank top guy, but I’d wear that if it were a short sleeve with that pic everyday if I had too, & be happy.

7 Likes

Hey @Harleys-Crew! :tada: :dancer:t2: Its that time again: New activities, but first, whether a friend, ally, or card-carrying member—Happy :00_dc_pride: Pride!!

We’ve got a special batch of activities planned this month (and possibly-maybe some glorious gifts for being the bestest crew in ALL the land), starting w/ this brand spankin’ new club discussion w/ polls n’ stuff! :face_with_monocle: Because science! :test_tube::raised_hands: :harleys_crew: Join us!
0vJHysv

Don’t forget Movie Night ™ next week :sunglasses: and stayed tuned for the rest. :diamonds::black_heart:

13 Likes

Wonderfulness! :smiley: :purple_heart: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

Wishing the wonderfulest peeps of the Harley’s Crew the goodest of the mornings today because as you know I :purple_heart: you all the sooo very much!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

9 Likes

We :purple_heart: You So Much!!! @DC89

7 Likes