Harley's Crew

As a person who uses jobber for everything, I totally understood

11 Likes

Have you seen the Burns-O’s at your local food jobber?

Also, watch out for those dairy cases. They’re deathtraps.

10 Likes

First: Welcome to the Crew @Lucifer_Sameal_Mornigstar79! :black_heart::heart:

Second: hey @Nickywood! :hugs: Been a min. Hope you’re well.

11 Likes

has flashbacks to The Great Outdoors

Kind of a bad movie, but fun all the same. Hard to be that bad with John Candy and Dan Aykroyd, y’know?

9 Likes

Lucifer has a middle name?

9 Likes

I have seen birds of prey already

7 Likes

I’m good you

7 Likes

B.O.P. is actually the only one of the three I dislike.

6 Likes

I built some GIFs that highlight Harl’s proficiency at bat because #SheIsAmazing. :smiley: :+1: :0_harley_quinn:

Nobody can stand against our girl when she comes out swingin’. No One. :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:

11 Likes

Found on Reddit. Need. this. tee. :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Omg so cool lol

8 Likes

Agreed @Nickywood. Someone really put in some time to make a super nifty tee here. :smiley:

7 Likes

Definitely :wink: :grinning:

7 Likes

Yes , it’s called to him from God in the Netflix series.I think 2nd or 3rd season sometime. The episode where a mental patient wear the dagger piece ,that can rip through time and space as a belt buckle. He is a vessel that God can talk to Lucifer thru.

Season 5 second half is coming in the next month I think. Also season 6 will have Matt Ryan in it as Constantine.

I hope that helps.

8 Likes

Fun movie fact,

For her role she had three hours day with gymnastics trainer as well as weapon training .

9 Likes

Really? Wow! :astonished:

8 Likes

Good morning to all the mostest wonderfulest peeps of the Harley’s Crew! Today in the stead of the GIF of Star that I usually post I wanted to share with you all one of my most favoritest videos of Starfire. I love her the so very much just as I love all of you!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

7 Likes

:dancing_women:

6 Likes

:purple_heart:

6 Likes

I saw this and it made me think of @Hiraeth, thought I should share.

More of a squeak than a Squee but still.

10 Likes