Harley's Crew

Actually, I think it’s the other way around

7 Likes

Hiya Crew! Just some soft cat lovin music for all the wonderful peeps!

4 Likes

Well, of course I have a Harley Quinn cosplay pic featuring one of my baybees! :harley_hv_6:
This is Mia (pic from 2017):
She was the sassiest little spitfire. :fire: Unfortunately, she passed away in March 2020. :broken_heart: She gave me so much joy. :purple_heart: She was a cheeky little ankle biter towards basically everyone except me :joy:, but there was something charming about it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here she is as ebi nigiri sushi (because I couldn’t resist :laughing:):

9 Likes

OMG. Cuuuttteee! :purple_heart: :heart_eyes:

:pleading_face: Sorry to hear that. She must’ve been wonderful.

5 Likes

I made a meme for you guys, but I’m scared it’s not very accurate-

8 Likes

I think it’s pretty accurate! And cute :hugs:

6 Likes

Plz to be ignore the messy clothes on my bed. This pic was taken the other day when instead of buying lights for my rooms, I used holiday lights I already had, and nailed in screws I already had to keep them up. Is it Harley related? No, but she does love christmas lights, lol.

For context, my house has three upstairs lights. The hallway, and one in each of the 2 bedrooms. I have tons of holiday lights. I then strung them along the walls very haphazardly in the other room, as well. Green, blue, and red.

9 Likes

I’ve used Holiday Lights for years. I love em! I usually buy a couple boxes each year, so I have them when a strand goes out. Lol! They’re perfect for a casual hang out vibe.

8 Likes

Heck yeah, I love the way your room is lit up! I used to do the same thing with holiday lights and playing around with the colors, brightness levels, and flashing rates was always super fun!

9 Likes

:purple_heart:

6 Likes

Love your lighting solution here @iJest. :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

@Harleys-Crew! Incoming DCSHG alert! (Paging Dr. @DC89!) :hugs:

13 Likes

Yay! :purple_heart: & :hugs:'s to you and Queen @Razzzcat for this Mighty @Mae.

12 Likes

Beautiful Crew peeps! There is another DCSHG thing here for y’all!

Thank you for the DCSHG visibility, @Green.Lantern! :hugs: Will we do something official too for the DCSHG/TTG crossover coming May 31 to CN?

11 Likes

The biggest of the Hello’s to all of the mostest wonderful and the superest cool Harley’s Crew peeps. Love you all the so very much!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

9 Likes

Crikey, I forgot all about this! Thanks for the reminder.

imagines the DCSHG/TTG crossover will be as good as the Freakazoid/TTG crossover was

7 Likes

Thought it’d be fun to reminisce on voice actor Sanaa Lathan’s unforgettable turn as Selina K. in HQ. :smiley: :purple_heart: :catwoman_hv_1: :0_catwoman: :cobb_squad: :harley_delicioushqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :ivy_kiss: :harleys_crew:

:laughing:

BONUS- Season 2 HarlIvyness:

6 Likes

Droppin’ off some cool Kate GIFs for ya’ Mighty @Mae. :00_batwoman: :00_batwoman: :00_batwoman:

5 Likes

:hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes