Harley's Crew

Thx @romangreco! :smiley: :hugs:

5 Likes

Right on, happy for you @DC89 and your lil Sis. :smiley: I hope all else is well with you too. Have a great rest of week and Happy Earth Day to THE CREW

4 Likes

THAT IS A W E S O M E…

4 Likes

Thx @ejdias.95910. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Anytime…

4 Likes

Oh YOU! :pleading_face::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

You are the wonderfulest @Hiraeth!
:grinning: :purple_heart: :hugs:

5 Likes

So, pets as Harl cosplay is amaze and I’m here for it. :heart_eyes: :purple_heart: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :harley_classichqtas: :harley_delicioushqtas:

Summer102717b

HarlCat1

6 Likes

Oh my gosh those they are adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

IKR? Sooo much fun! :grinning:

4 Likes

WHAT A CUTIE!!!

5 Likes

Agreed Mighty @Mae- sooo cute! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

“Daddy’s Lil Monster” was my favorite until I saw that last one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Classic.

4 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart: Kittie Harl cosplay is just so much amazingness.

4 Likes

Oh, newest Harley book was announced this week – Suicide Squad: Get Joker, a prestige three-issue miniseries under the Black Label line, written by Brian Azzarello and drawn by Alex Maleev.

Suicide Squad: Get Joker! #1
story by Brian Azzarello
art by Alex Maleev and Matt Hollingsworth
cover by Alex Maleev
ON SALE : 8/3/21
$6.99 US | 48 PAGES | FC | DC BLACK LABEL
1 of 3
Prestige Plus format
Ages 17+
variant cover by Jorge Fornes US $6.99 (card stock)
8 ½" x 10 7/8"

Critically acclaimed and bestselling author Brian Azzarello ( Batman: Damned ) and Eisner Award-winning art legend Alex Maleev ( Batman: No Man’s Land ) collaborate for the first time in this three-issue, oversize, Prestige plus format Suicide Squad series pitting Red Hood, Harley Quinn, Firefly, and more of DC’s most villainous criminals against The Joker. When Task Force X’s Amanda Waller sets her sights on Batman’s greatest foe, she enlists the Dark Knight’s former partner Jason Todd to track down the Clown Prince of Crime and put an end to his mad reign of terror.

6 Likes

New reading :rose: :books:

7 Likes

Hiya everyone! Please come to our Earth Day celebration WAL for the campy silliness of the masterpiece that is Batman & Robin tonight! And next Monday we have a special WAL as we wrap up the first season of DCSHG!

8 Likes

Just wanted to wish The Crew,

HAPPY NATIONAL SUPERHEROES DAY

If it wasn’t for superheroes, we wouldn’t have Harley and Ivy…

11 Likes

Wooo!! :dancing_women:

5 Likes

Good morning to the mostest wonderfulest, mostest funnest peeps of the DCUI here in the Harley’s Crew! I :purple_heart: you all the so very much!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

6 Likes