Harley's Crew

Calling all @Harleys-Crew peeps! Heyo!

It’s quiz time! :nerd_face: Get out your #2 pencils, everybody! :woman_teacher:

As you know, we have been on a quest. It has been glorious and immensely fun. But, alas, it is soon coming to an end. We are about to finish WALing the beautiful cotton-candy animated series that is the DC SUPER HERO GIRLS! :sob:

But sob not! :muscle: There is much DCSHG content yet! The question is, are you ready and willing to partake? Or, perhaps, you are sick of all the silly silliness?

So, fellow kids, the quiz… starts… NOW!

The official DCSHG YouTube channel has also posted Super Shorts, additional quick stories with our super girls! Would you like a WAL or two dedicated to watching these?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If yes, the official DCSHG YouTube channel has complied the shorts (usually about 2-3 minutes each) into a few compilations lasting around half an hour each (no missing content!).
  • Would you prefer to watch each single short?
  • Would you prefer to watch a compilation?

0 voters

How long would you prefer a Super Shorts WAL to last?
  • Up to 30 minutes
  • Over 30 minutes

0 voters

Would you be interested in a series of WALs covering the original 2015 DCSHG show (and its animated films?) Episodes are available on the official DCSHG YouTube channel and the movies are on HBO Max.
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you be interested in a series of WALs covering the Lego version of the original 2015 DCSHG show? The shorts are on the official DCSHG/Lego YouTube channels and the movies are on HBO Max.
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Okay, pencils down! :woman_teacher: Thank you. Class dismissed.

9 Likes

Teacher @Mae :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:,

I noticed @DC89 had chose no on one of the questions. As I consider her an aficionado in things DCSHG should we be worried. Also, I had to think and that’s not necessarily a good thing… :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Are you cheating on the quiz? :eyes:

5 Likes

Of course not, it came up after I voted but still raised obvious concerns.

5 Likes

I mean I don’t know if I would call that a concern. We all have our likes and dislikes, that’s normal, and the original DCSHG is pretty different from the new second generation version. That said, it’s still fun and funny, with different (but still cute) designs!

6 Likes

I find the original DCSHG interesting because in this version Both the heroes and villains are Friends and they attend the same school

6 Likes

Okay, I’ll try anything once. (if I go back for seconds does that count as twice :grin:)

6 Likes

@ejdias.95910 The first version is different, but it’s still funny—just a different kind of humor. Has its own distinct personality, like the 2nd version, only there’s more Harley :harley_hv_2: and more Wonder Woman. :00_wonder_woman_gold: actually…:thinking: there’s almost more screen time for everyone. Feels more like an ensemble.

8 Likes

I prefer the more cartoony look of the second series, and it’s nice to see these characters engage in a little slapstick. That being said, I hope Harley will have a more substantial role in season two.

6 Likes

Hmm…the first version could be okay, but from that admittedly small peek, it didn’t seem to have the Faust version’s charm and it looked kinda…cheap?

Also, is that Amanda Waller as principal? Because if so, I have concerns. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Hey Crew, while y’all are always invited to my book club, I thought you guys would be especially interested in the World of Bats’ spotlight on Poison Ivy this week! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just gonna park this lil Poison Ivy Earth Day music :notes: challenge here for anyone who missed it… :dancer:t2: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells::green_heart:

8 Likes

@DC89

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart:

7 Likes

Yay Jess! :purple_heart: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Hey folks! Comixology has a DC sale that is perfect for you!

7 Likes

I know this isn’t HarlIvy related but since I consider Harley’s Crew my DCUI homebase and since I love you all the mostest I wanted to share some really big news- my Mama finally gets to come home here to California AND I AM SO VERY HAPPY!

Finally after an seemingly eternally problematic legal harangue with my late stepfather’s family (who for the most part are horrible people) my lil Sis and I get our Mama back, thanks in huge part to her super fab attorney husband (my bro in-law) who I love with all of my :purple_heart:. I’m. so. happy. :smiley: :cry:

12 Likes

I’m so happy for you!!! That’s great news, and I’m glad your family gets to come home. I think I can speak for all of us here in Harley’s Crew when I say that we’re super excited and happy for you!

7 Likes

:raised_hands: :dancing_women:

7 Likes

yesss
champagne
BelAirjump

Great news :partying_face: Happy for you! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

8 Likes