Harley's Crew

This is fair, however, beyond that (on the HQAS) lies a bottomless pit of honest and clever observations. I hope you give it a shot one day, @TheRealDetectiveShoe :purple_heart: The tiny visual gags alone are hilarious. Every minute is jam packed. Ivy’s burns :fire: are magic, but there’s not a weak character in the cast. Take King, for instance:
He is a straight up prince…but NEVER, under any circumstances, bring him inferior toilet wine. :joy:
Ps. #GiveBaneAChair #CobbSquad4Lyfe

8 Likes

Titus speaks for me too here @DC89 LOL I Everyone on earth needs to watch HQAS. :00_harlivy: :heart:

7 Likes

As always you are wise and speak truth Queen @Razzzcat.

6 Likes

#Eternal

8 Likes

I have a gift for you then (the whole Crew—present and future)…:point_right: THIS :cobb_squad: brand new baby, and for anyone who didn’t see: :00_harlivy: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :0_harley_quinn_bombshells: :heart: More to come.

10 Likes

:cobb_squad:

7 Likes

LUV IT!

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_harlivy: :harley_wideeyehqtas: :poison_unamusedhqtas: :0_catwoman: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :0_harley_quinn_bombshells: :harleys_crew: :cobb_squad:

7 Likes

Good morning to all of my mostest wonderfulest friends of the Harley’s Crew. I love you all the so very much!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

6 Likes

I feel it’s obvious our lovely @DC89 would be zooming down the road with a yummy hot drink, her hair whipping in the wind like a unicorn’s mane! Maybe blasting fun tunes like this (to continue my French binge from last night’s OH):

5 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart: :+1: :hugs:

6 Likes
Do you like Harley more as a…
  • Solo villain
  • Partner of villain
  • Solo anti-hero
  • Solo hero

0 voters

4 Likes

This might need another option to account for Harlivy, like Partnered anti-hero?

8 Likes

Agreed. Can’t break up this pair.

9 Likes

Harley + Ivy = 4 eva

7 Likes

YES.

8 Likes

It’s coming!

7 Likes

Crew Peeps! :face_with_monocle:

Are you ready for more Monday shenanigans?

7 Likes

RIGHT ON! a 5er this week :smiley:

7 Likes

Harlivy fans! Vote for our favorite gurrls here:

:00_harlivy:

8 Likes

Crew peeps, there are more things to vote on, if you like! Want more Harley and the Suicide Squad? Then go here:

8 Likes