Harley's Crew

Recently purchased and read Harleen. Definitely a cool book. The art was outstanding.

Looking forward to the new Suicide Squad film. Good chance it could be Harley/Margot’s best go yet.

10 Likes

OMG

THESE. :star_struck: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

So… gorgeous… :heart_eyes::seedling:

8 Likes

M’kay- time for some Ivyisms. :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :poison_unamusedhqtas: :poisonivy_hqas:

“Aww- you little b&%#$.”

“I secretly watch NASCAR!”

“Okay… lemme’ try this again. You’re, like, broadcast bad. She’s cable bad.” (Queen of Fables eps)

“You know I can’t control fairy tale plants, you balding gremlin!”

“I care about’cha so much that I spent my entire Saturday setting something up this f*&%#@$% stupid.”

“Jeezus Harl! This is why I don’t put the good TV out.”

:purple_heart: Pam in all things! :smile: :00_harlivy: :harleys_crew: :cobb_squad:

8 Likes

This is literally the best Ivy has ever been, to me.

6 Likes

Agreed Mighty @Mae. I did however leave out one thing that I shouldn’t have- Ive’s absolute artistry in the arena of curse wordination.

Even Ralphie’s dad would be impressed with her mastery of the craft. :laughing:

unnamed (3)

8 Likes

No one can compare! I wonder if they turn it up to 11 in Season 3!

All hail Queen Lake!

6 Likes

I hope so! :laughing: :purple_heart: :cobb_squad:

6 Likes

YES :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I have never seen the HQ series… But this quote makes me want to change my mind.

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

My problem is I usually have hard times watching or reading things with high amounts of swearing, crude jokes and inappropriate gestures.

7 Likes

Yes.

6 Likes

Welp, @TheRealDetectiveShoe- I’m not sure that an edited version of the show exists, but I can very confidently say that the HQ series is a very cleverly written comedy 'bout Harl and Ives that is just an absolute blast to watch. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, and you will most def come away from the series with a broader understanding of just how amazing these two truly are. I guarantee it. :grinning: :00_harlivy:

6 Likes

Fully seconded. It’s such a wholesome take, at its heart, despite all the raunchiness.

6 Likes

Yep.^^^ Mighty @Mae is correct. True friendship. True love. True devotion. All of the hallmarks of this pair of truly awesome ladies. Love them. SO. much! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I need to rewatch both seasons.
I love this Ivy so so much. The way she draws out “He’s such a diiiiiick,” is my favorite line, I want it as a ringtone.

6 Likes

IKR? Love that Ivy line as well. :laughing: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Which is why I can’t wait for the comic series that’s set in this universe. Hope we get some sneaks soon! :hugs:

7 Likes