Harley's Crew

:heart_eyes: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :0_harley_quinn: :harley_wideeyehqtas:

8 Likes

:harleyquinn_hqas:

8 Likes

:hugs:

6 Likes

:hugs: (I couldn’t find a Harley hug gif that worked, but I found a cute waving one!)

original

9 Likes

6 Likes

Harley Quinn, the only clown who, oddly enough, I don’t find scary.

8 Likes

:hugs: :bat:

ms-VwW4N1

6 Likes

It’s cuz she’s a cool clown! And relatable too.

7 Likes

I need this jacket.

7 Likes

Here I am! Had a few days of much needed solitude. But I still had moments of reading about (and looking at :eyes:) Ivy. :wilted_flower: And Harley, of course! :diamonds: Who would I be if I didn’t? :smirk:

8 Likes

:flushed: o-Kay, this is good, removing stress and all. Getting rid of the toxic feelings on inanimate objects is healthy. You’ll continue to work thru this as you need to. I’ve heard that with the pandemic there are businesses with actual rooms you can go to filled with computers and TV’s and cars in some cases so you can get your FULL Harley on. Just be safe and don’t hurt yourself in the process. Take care kiddo…

8 Likes

Oh… :pleading_face: I hope everything is ok. :purple_heart:

And I LOVE your bat!! :heart_eyes::heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

No worries, I’m all good, and that’s the only thing that I broke, and felt the need to. I have hope for the future!

7 Likes

Rage rooms. I did that for my birthday last year. It was really fun. One crowbar, sledge hammer, and baseball bat later and I felt better!

8 Likes

I haven’t been in the Lounge much at all in the past several weeks, so I apologize for not being up to speed on what’s going on; but I’ll take a look. Before I do, I want to go ahead and say that I have skimmed through the forums a bit and came across several of your posts. From what I’ve gathered from those posts and the vibe I kinda picked up on… I’m really hoping my intuition is wrong. :frowning:

7 Likes

It’s not, but it’s for the best.

6 Likes

I’m reading it now :pensive: (in another tab). Wow. I hope you know that I mean it when I say I’m so sorry. :broken_heart:

I’ll respond more directly to your post in that thread. :black_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

7 Likes

Y’all, RockLove is doing an Ivy collection and I kind of want all of it…

9 Likes

Btw do you have a link? I tried searching for it but it says Page Not Found:

https://www.rocklove.com/collections/dcs-poison-ivy

8 Likes